CHAPTER 58

Damien was still unconscious this was the second day he is still in this state. The wounds have not healed Kira tried talking to Connor but he blantly refused to tell her why he was punishing Damien by not healing his wounds. She tried everything but if his wolf does not give in there was nothing Kira can do. Tristin was helpless she did not know what to do in this situation. The babies room were next to Cole's he would play with them everyday not leaving their side. She was done feeding them Cole was watching her as she place them down on their courts. She got inside his head.

Tris: "Little Bruno is coming to visit today will you play with him". He nod looking at the twins. "Your Dad is still not awake". He shrug still staring at the twins she felt that he did not want to have a conversation with her she sighed leaving him playing with the twins. She walked downstairs her body had recovered the twins did not have names yet she was waiting for Damien to wake up then they would name them. She walked in on Charlie and Cody being co om the couch she smile seeing how in love they are with each other Cody saw her he pushed Charlie away from him. He glance at Tris shyly.

Charlie: "Our amazing Luna we didn't see you there sorry". She st down opposite them mind linking them.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "On my couch Charlie what were you trying to do". He huffs laughing at her.

Charlie: "Really?". She nodded. "Nothing we were not going to be do anything on your couch". She squint her eyes on him.

Cody: "He is telling the truth nothing was going to happen I promise". Charlie burst out laughing they glance at him. "You need stop doing that please".

Charlie: "I'm sorry, but I could not help it". Tony walks inside with Allison holding little Bruno. Tris smile happily seeing her. Bruno has grown up he was so cute with big eyes. Tony glance at Tris who shook he head he sighed loud he has been checking up on Damien hoping he would wake up, but nothing. They sat down Tris was now holding Bruno. She mind link them.

Tris: "He is so cute Cole will be happy to see him". They heard how Cole was angry at first about how the baby was named Bruno but she talked to him about it and he finally understood.

Tony: "Are you certain he will be alright about this what if he does not wish to see him?".

Tris: "The Cole that I raised will never do that he will like him you will see". He sighed.

Charlie: "Cole is not like that I trust the he will be happy to see little Ethan here". He calls me him Ethan while other's call him Bruno.

Allison: "Is the Alpha still not awake?". She glance at Tris.

Tris: "He is still the same nothing has changed". Charlie coughed dramatically they gaze at him Cody roll his eyes he knows him like the back of his hand.

Charlie: "I'm sorry but our Alpha has one crazy wolf I mean we all know that he must have long healed but his wolf is taking his most precious time". They nod he was telling the truth.

Tony: "I also don't know why Connor is doing this, but it is enough now he needs to see his boys and give them names". They all nodded.

Allison: "Can we go see them". Tris nod walking away from Charlie and Cody. They walk inside finding Cole writing something on his book. He glance at smiling Tris sit down holding Bruno. Cole walks to her he blinks glancing at Bruno he get inside her head.

Cole: "Why are his eyes like that they glow". She smile nodding.

Tris: "He is truly blessed having a little brother like you will you protect him?". He nod touching Bruno's hands. Tony and Allison watch smiling holding the twins.