CHAPTER 5

RED MOON PACK

Candice went downstairs to find only Tony in the table eating she rolled her eyes. She has not contacted her sister's yet to update them about how she is. she finally sit down, and glance at Tony who did not even mind her.

Candice: "Is the Alpha not eating?". Tony rolled his eyes.

Tony: "He always eat in his study room he does not like eating with people around". She nods.

Candice: "So do you live here?". He made a face that indicates he is annoyed by this question.

Tony: "Yes got any problem with that?". She shook her head.

Candice: "If you live here does that mean the whole pack can also live here?". He nods frustrated by these questions.

Tony: "I don't know why I'm answering your questions but yeah they can it's their Alpha's house so what's the matter, but don't worry they won't live here they have their own place, and I also have one I'm just here because it's an emergency". She nods again.

Candice: "When will the mating ceremony take place?". He chokes on his drink and exhaled.

Tony: "Look lady I'm not your PA or your friend stop asking me questions, and let me eat my food in peace if you want to ask something go to the Alpha maybe he'll tell you because I don't know none of it". She looked confused.

Candice: "You don't know none of it who's Beta are you then?". She asks smirking. Tony slams the table with his hands which startled her.

Tony: "You just trying to annoy me I see so to cut to the chase you will have to wait for a long time for the mating ceremony because it won't happen anytime soon got it". He left her in shock.

Candice drank the juice in the tablez and quickly went upstairs to her room she just shut the door without locking it, and calls her sister's.

Caroline: "I thought you were dead why did you not call when you arrived?".

Candice: "You'd be happy if I was dead wouldn't you, but I'm alive, and I forgot to call you there was a lot of things happening here so I couldn't".

Becky: "Is the spell still working?".

Candice: "The spell seems to work just for him to pick me as his mate, but he does not even want to see my face he almost killed me the other day". The sister's gasped.

Becky: "We told you this was a bad idea, I don't think you will ever get him to even look at you with affection". Candice groaned.

Candice: "I need another spell this time I need a love portion he will be in love with me in no time I'm telling you". They couldn't believe a word she just said.

Becky: "Are you crazy you how the hell will you get it you are too far from Marie house".

Candice: "But you guys are not so you will go in my place".

Caroline: "WHAAAAAT?.....ARE YOU INSANE I'M NEVER STEPPING FOOT THERE AGAIN THAT PLACE CREEPS ME OUT!". She roared.

Becky: "I'm also with Caro on this one I'm not going there nope I can't go back". Candice knew they will say this.

Candice: "I will pay you for it don't you want money I will buy you everything you want when the portion finally works I'll spend his money on you guys how about that". They were silent she knew she got them.