CHAPTER 35

TRISTIN

Cole was watching his favorite cartoon he was not even paying attention to me Damien was busy on his study room, I missed working in the Club, but I know he won't let won't allow me to work there especially now that there's a Cole around. Allison and Tony seemed to be more happy there's days Charlie was also spending time with Cody he finally got it I hear Amber's stepsister is back and that is why Amber has not been showing up lately, I'm just happy she moved on from Chloe's death it really was hard for her. Cole finally sees me sitting down on the couch he runs to me and hugs me this boy will be the death of me. He easily get inside my head Damien first time hearing his voice wsso priceless he was so shocked he did not know what to do he told me he never knew Cole has powers similar to mine but I told him it's only this one he must not worry.

Cole: "Unless Charlie said he sill take me for ice skating did he forget". Oh, my goodness how can Charlie forget I will kill him he can't just promise the kid and ot live up to his promise.

Tris: "Um.....he didn't forget I think he is on his way". I lie oh my goodness Charlie you better get here he is very excited about this ice skating he even asked m to show him what it is all about now he can't wait to do it. Damien walks out of his study h comes to us then sit down next to me.

Damien: "Why is he jumping around?". I mind link him.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "Charlie promised to take him for ice skating now he can't wait to go he is not here, Charlie he is not here and Cole is so excited". He clenched his jaws.

Damien: "He better come Bella if he doesn't I'll end his life". I know he will he has formed a strong bond between him, and Cole he wants nothing bad to happen to him. Cole gaze at him still jumping then he finally stops when we heard the door open I quickly look at the door, and my goodness he is here I exhale deeply Cole runs to Charlie he scoops him up.

Charlie: "Ohh, you thought I forgot didn't you I would never are you ready". He nodded he puts him down I follow him to his room to get his things he puts on his shoes then we walk out.

Damien: "I was so close at killing you because we thought you forgot". Charlie laughs.

Charlie: "This is why I did not forget because I knew you would kill me if I did". He takes Cole hand they walk out Cody was in the car waiting for them they got in he drove off.

Cody: "Buddy didn't you miss me?". Cole shook his head they laugh. "Ouch that hurts". He touched his heart.

Charlie: "He missed me not you let's go someone is about to ice skate for the first time". They drove off they could see that Cole was excited he was going to be around people for the first time too they really hope he doesn't freak out.

ORBIT MOON PACK

The guys has been busy too lately Josh was now working at his father company yes his parents are still alive Eric was also busy hole his mother was still there she has not come back to her traveling schedule Bruno and Owen were still the same Owen got used to the guys living in his house they helped him with everything he needed so he was not complaining. Angela has gone back to her pack they never saw her again Owen and Bruno were playing videogames in the lounge. Owen was winning.

Bruno: "Why do you always love to show off?". He laughed.

Owen: "You joking right I don't like to show off". He scoffs.

Bruno: "Man you have been winning for his whole time why can't you let me win for once". Now he finally gets it.

Owen: "Ohh, right the showing off is about this game ahh I see sorry man I'll let you win some day but not today". He groaned.