CHAPTER 48

Jack was having tea in the lounge Gina just left for shopping he was also thinking about Damien they went wrong with him he has found his mate but at the same time they can't be together this was killing him he has always wanted to see his grandson happy but things will not turn out to be that way. Macqua walks to the lounge she starts pacing rubbing her head. He watch her without asking what is wrong because he knows she will tell him herself he sip on his tea.

Macqua: "That girl is pregnant Jack". He drops the cup down it breaks. He gasped at her.

Jack: "That can't be possible Macqua what are you saying?". She sit down.

Macqua: "Jocelyn called she just told me that my grandson will be having two blessings from the Moon Goddess".

Jack: "But she said they are not meant to be together why is this happening all of sudden you do know she might be lying right". She shakes her head.

Macqua: "I have a plan Jack remember Stephanie she was Damien childhood friend they have not talked in years she moved away with her parents I can convince her to come back, but she will stay at Damien's house she will be our eyes and ears because we can't go back Damien does not want us there". He nodded.

Jack: "You already came up with a plan I see if she agrees then I'm fine with it".

Macqua: "We have to make sure that she is really pregnant we can't take any chances I don't trust that girl". He heavily sighed.

Jack: "We both don't trust her". She nodded.

Macqua: "I wonder how Jocelyn sense it sometimes she scares me I also don't trust her something is strange about her". He gaze at her.

Jack: "She is associated with black magic so maybe that is why but I never liked her".

Macqua: "She has never wanted me to go to her house she said she hates visitors strange right?". He nod.

Jack: "I know that is why we should not listen to her I feel like she is hiding something from us".

Macqua: "I also thought about that she is hiding something from us we should keep our distance from her".

Jack: "What if she lied about everything what will happen to us if the truth comes out Damien will never forgive us". Her eyes widen.

Macqua: "That is why we should send Stephanie so she can tell us if Tristin is expecting if then that is true then it will mean Jocelyn is not lying to us". He nodded.

Jack: "Call her now to see if she will agree". She walks to her room.

DAMIEN

I groan loud seeing how she is moving her waist she is driving me crazy we have been making love ever since she woke up this pregnancy is making her horny. She moves fast I help her by thrusting faster underneath her she open her mouth her screams fill my head I feel her body tensed a bit she is near I move faster she scream loud in my head she released I move groaning then it hit me hard I release inside of her the mark glows. She falls on top of me I hold her tight. She is mind linking me.

Tris: "I want to eat.......". I move her to the side glancing at her shocked.

Me: "What?". I choked out. Where will I get that. Damn this pregnancy.

Tris: "If you don't find it then you will not sleep here then I'll sleep with my baby Cole". Huh is that a threat. I chuckled getting dressed. I walk out going to my study room and I call Tony.