CHAPTER 53

[Sleeping At Last - Nine plays softly]

Amber has been taking care of Damon he has been unconscious ever since they saved him from Jocelyn. She has been right by his ever because she now knows that he is her mate. Damien has been visiting his twin a lot talking to him telling him the stories about their mother in the stories he has never included their father. He told him to come back that everyone wants to meet him again. Tellie has been called to come back because they need her to wake him up they also want him to gain his memories. Tris told them she does remember about a boy who disappeared in her school but she has never mentioned it because her parents assured her the boy is safe. Amber was a different person now everyone could see how much she cared for Damon. They hated seeing her feeling hurt they wish for him to wake up. Tellie was arriving today. Tristin got dressed they just had a steamy hot session in the shower she was so scared Damien would drop her but he held he tight hitting her right spot making her lose her mind she shook her head thinking about it he stare at her smiling.

Damien: "You want another one I can see you thinking about it". She smile shaking her head. She mind link him.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "I don't Torres I'm just happy stop being naughty". He chuckled.

Damien: "I was just asking but I'm worried Bella". She glance at him.

Tris: "I know you worried about your brother I told you he is still stuck in Jocelyn darkness past that she made him believe only a banshee can makey him wake up remembering his old past be patient Tellie will be here before you know it". He sat next to her brushing her tummy it was getting bigger she was four months now.

Damien: "The Moon Goddess praise went well I believe everyone will now find their mate just like they ask for them". She nodded.

Tris: "How did it go with Stephanie's father?". He sighed.

Damien: "He said his wife warned him about Stephanie visiting here but he was too stubborn to even listen he told me that he already knew what would happen he was heartbroken I could hear from his voice but he said he hold no grudges for me". She touched his hands.

Tris: "I know it must have not been easy losing a friend but you had no choice don't blame yourself". He nod.

Damien: "I know love we have to look on the bright side now if Damon is awake I will make sure to spend time with him". She smile.

Tris: "You have been visiting him a lot in his room I can see you want to see him awake and believe me he will be alright".

Damien: "I believe everything you tell me Bella because all of it is real". There's knock on the door he walks to open finding Amber smiling and him but it was not full of life. "Amber is Damon okay?". She nod.

Amber: "Tellie just arrived she told me to call you down". He nodded walking back to Tristin.

Damien: "I hate seeing Amber like this Damon better wake up his mate is losing herself".

Tris: "We all hate seeing her like that she is not the Amber we know".

Damien: "Let's hope everything works out Tellie has arrived we need to go down". She nod he took her hand as they walk out of their room walking down to Damon's room. They get inside Amber, Charlie, Rick and Tellie are waiting for them. They smile looking at them Tony and Allison where the only one's not available.

Charlie: "How certain are we that this will work". Damien groaned glancing at Charlie. "Whoah I didn't mean to say it like that". Amber smile faintly.