CHAPTER 6

Damien arrives at his grandparents house, and sit in the car for a couple of minutes without getting out. He finally gets out with his small bag that has his clothes as he will be staying for some days. He walks inside, and is greeted by his grandfather dog coming his way he flinched a bit he does not love dogs he does not get why because a wolf should be friendly to a dog, but with him it's the other way around.

Jack: "I need to keep my dog away from you because that look seems like you might kill it am I wrong?". That's his grandfather walking down to greet him.

Damien: "Grandpa how have you been?". They hug, and pull apart.

Jack: "Oh, I'm still the same my son how about you I take it you did what your grandma asked you to do". He looked at him closely they were now sitting down on the couch. Damien rubs his hands together.

Damien: "Yes, I did, but I feel like she's not the one there is something missing somewhere I just don't get it".

"Something like what young man?". They turn that was his grandma voice the woman he has known for his entire life. He walks to hug her and they engulf in a big hug.

Damien: "I missed you grandma is your knee better?". She nods smiling.

Macqua: "I'm fine dear so you were saying you found her, but it's not really her explain more about this". He moved uncomfortable on the couch. He admits it he is scared of his grandparents they are very strict about everything. He clears his throat.

Damien: "I mean I did found her....and she's uhm really not someone I wanted to find something strange happened to me......." He told them everything not leaving anything out they were focused on everything he said. His grandmother finally spoke.

Macqua: "Then you need to find that girl who mind link you if you can hurt her, but hurting yourself then it means she is your mate". Damien felt the room spin he held his head.

Damien: "I think I'm not meant to do any of this I don't want any mate I can do anything by myself why do I need to be tied down with someone I won't even love, I don't even know what love is so please grandma don't do this". His voice was shaking.

Jack: "Boy you are not about to break down in front of us we've raised you better than this it's okay to break down, but do it in front of your mate we don't need to see it so you better pull yourself together and get this over, and done with". He thought that sounded like a command damn, his grandparents are serious about this. He raised his head, and his grandma was just looking at him with no emotion.

Macqua: "Why are you looking at me you expect to say something I won't say it, but you need to get your act straight you need a mate a Luna for your pack they need to see that you are the Alpha they chose, and don't you dare disappoint them you hear me". He nodded.

Jack: "Now go put your bag in your room, and came here let's play chess it's been long since I beat your ass". They laugh Gina walks in with a tray on her hands she put it down.

Damien: "Gina you look good". Gina was stunned.

gina: "Are you flirting with me I've always looked good". She laughs walking away he shook his head and walked to his room, and set his bag down then went to his grandfather study room he was waiting for him.

RED MOON PACK

They were all eating Tellie was watching them while standing near the kitchen counter. She was chewing toast.

Charlie: "Tellie join us why are standing there". She shook her head.

Tellie: "Nope I need go, and see my baby girl the Alpha told me to take two days off so you guys will see who cooks for you I'm going home see you when I came back". They were stunned.