CHAPTER 37

Today is the big day finally it has come it's Tristin twenty one birthday everyone was buy as usual but she did not know that they already planned everything. Damien just got out of the shower she was sitting on then reading a book she knew he forgot she was so hurt. She acted as if she does not see him he chuckled.

Damien: "What is with the long face?". She wanted to cry right at that moment. She shrugged. "Oh well if you say so Tony told me to remind you that Allison is coming she needs you to help her with her shopping". She rolled her eyes he wanted to laugh he lotion then got dressed Cole enter their room but he does even go too far Damien points back at the door he walk out then knocks. "You may enter". He walks in with his long face. "Next time you forget to knock I'll whip your ass boy don't give me that long face what is wrong with you and your Mom today". He walks out leaving Cole and Tris she smile at him. He gets inside her head.

Cole: "Why are you sad Mom?". She sighed.

Tris: "I'm not sad it's just that oh my goodness". She watch Cole getting confused she looks at him he also forgot her birthday her baby boy forgot she gasped not believing. "Cole to did not forget did you?". He frown.

Cole:"What are you talking about Mom forget what?". She gasped again.

Tris: "Oh, my goodness baby you also forgot just like them wow this is so wrong". She closed the book in frustration.

Cole: "Uhmm Mom I was here to tell you that Aunty Allison is waiting for you downstairs". He kiss her cheek then walks out. Tris goes out and can see that Allison is already ready to go out she hugs her.

Allison: "We will do shopping for the whole day are you ready?". She sighed then nod she has to power in her to even try to ask Allison about her birthday it seems like everyone forgot. She wonders if Owen and the guys also forgot that goes to Steve and the pack wow she is already disappointed thinking about it. They walk outside Allison drives off.

Meanwhile Damien and Tony are talking about the surprise. Tris doesn't know the shopping is Allison is just to distract her and make her late so that they could make sure everything is in order.

Damien: "I'm telling you man she was so close to crying and if she did I was going to spill everything". Tony chuckled.

Tony: "I could see from her face that she was sulking she really thinks we have forgotten about her birthday".

Damien: "When is Charlie getting here with the Cheryl". Cheryl is the event planner she will be decorating the house for Tris birthday party.

Tony: "They better make it in time I don't know what is going on with with Charlie lately ever since he meet that boy he has been going crazy these days". They laugh.

Damien: "He has changed he is no longer the Charlie that we know that boy changed him when is Amber coming back?". He sighed.

Tony: "Knowing her stepsister she might not be back just yet those two are don't like each other I know Amber is just there to make sure her stepsister does not cause trouble".

Damien: "I don't get it why her stepsister back again". He shrugged.

Tony: "Beats me". The door opens Charlie walked in followed by Cheryl. Cole is already in Charlie's arms. "We thought you were not coming". He chuckled.

Charlie: "We got caught up with something sorry we late so Cheryl this is the house will you be able to it this has to look perfect". She nods.

Cheryl: "I have been doing this for years Charlie I'll be done before you know it let me call my team then we will start working". She walks out calling someone.