CHAPTER 63 - FINALE

TRISTIN

Me: "I don't have time to explain please wait for them here they will be back". I move quickly to the twins room putting them on their bed then went to my room. I slowly close my eyes I can do this even without Kira she has been quiet which is something I don't like, I feel myself going back at this place, but this time the man is standing on his feet wincing in pain. Did they fight? Where is Cole? Where is Torres? Are they hurt?. I look around but I can't find them he laughs but it feels forced because he is in pain.

Wyatt: "They left just as you appeared wow such a phenomenal power I wonder why my grandmother decided to give your mother he powers projecting that prophecy.....did he know that, I was going to be greedy or try to kill everyone who go against me.....wow that woman was really hated me". Where did Torres and Cole disappear to? Are they safe?. "You are here to ki-". I don't even let him finish I move faster then my sword stabs his left side of his chest he gasped coughing blood eyes widened, I move the sword deeper destroying his insides he groans I pull it out then move back looking at his body lying down. I just killed this man and I don't even know the whereabouts of Torres and Cole. I look around this place he said they left he did not mention if they disappeared or just ran off I'm confused to even how did they get here because I teleported here? Did Cole gain some powers? How did they get here? I'm confused. I sighed. Then teleported it back to the house I went straight to Edward he moved back, I needed to hear the truth. I mind link them all because I need everyone to hear this. I glance at him angrily I'm fuming because they lied to me.....they looked at my face and lied to me about the death of my our parents....they knew I had a hand in their death. I stand in front of him with my tears falling down. He looks shaken, scared and confused.

Me: "Did you know?". He frowns.

Edward: "About what?". His voice is shaking.

Me: "About what killed our parents". He moves back eyes widened. He knows so Wyatt was telling the truth.

Emily: "Tris...how-how did you know about that we-we never wanted to hurt you". I chuckled turning to look at her.

Me: "Hurt me? EMILY I KILLED OUR PARENTS BUT YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING ME!". I'm breathing heavily right now, I'm angry my body is burning up so many things are happening today I'm not in my right state of mind.

Tony: "Whoah, Luna calm down why the hell did Damien go out I'm a hurry like that". He ask frustrated. Torres was here and he left.

Me: "Torres was here where is Cole?".

Charlie: "He is with the twins Alpha took Damon saying they are going to see their grandparents he said something about wanting to know the truth". What truth? Oh Moon Goddess what is happening here?.

Steve: "Something is strange they would not just leave like that what if-_". He trails off seeing their reaction. "No you don't think they-no-no that's impossible right?". What is he trying to say?.

Charlie: "That is very much possible Alpha seeing that they never wanted them together they can do anything to separate them or hurt one of them". Steve stumbles back while Emily is crying glancing at me.

Emily: "Tristin I'm so sorry we never told you but I believe Mom erased your memories you did not mean it we-we saw what you did but I don't hate you Tristin you were young and could not control your powers". When she said that something moved inside of me, I groan feeling like needles are being pushed inside my skin. This pain is unbearable, I gasped touching my chest trying to get some air, I stumbled back Edward caught me in time I push him out of the way moving outside. The clouds are getting darker just like something it happened thunder start striking. I feel something controlling my body, I feel like screaming loud, I kneel down grunting trying to surpress I'm burning up my fox is not here but the fire is also fighting a fight of it's own. I put my hands on the group it start to shake a little. Is this the part of the prophecy where I destroy the world? Where I kill everyone I love. What about my babies? What about Cole? What about Damien the love of my life? Will happiness ever be something that I know? Moon Goddess is this my destiny? Am I truly the girl of the prophecy?