Characters - 1

~•}I N T R O{•~

Amidst the biting chill of the wind and the foreboding gloom of dark clouds, the ancient walls of the Singhania Palace have silently borne witness to untold truths for centuries.

Though the Singhanias abandoned the palace for a new one, they cannot flee from their past as easily as they left behind its crumbling halls.

The palace itself remains a silent testament to the events that unfolded within its walls. Secrets buried deep within the grounds have not been forgotten. They wait—intact, untouched—for the rightful heir to unveil them to the world.

The legacy of this cursed place has passed down through generations, and now it rests in the hands of three secret heirs of the Singhania family.

The heirs of Singhania Palace are as enigmatic as the palace itself—puzzles within a riddle, shadows of an unfinished story.

But there is more to the Singhania name. In the underworld, they are feared as Satan—a name that strikes terror into the hearts of their enemies.

These three mafias, the heirs of Singhania, are biding their time. Patient and ruthless, they wait for the perfect moment to unleash their vengeance and destroy everything that stands in their path.

Each of the three heirs hides behind a cruel, handcrafted mask, designed to conceal the true horrors they embody. The world has only seen their cold, calculating eyes—but should anyone ever glimpse the faces behind those masks, they will not live to tell the tale.

~•}Characters{•~

Yuvaan Singhania

The 29yr old eldest son of the Singhania's and the Ceo of Singhania Empire... who lost his interest in any relationship inspite of his siblings since childhood.......

 who lost his interest in any relationship inspite of his siblings since childhood

Vihaan Singhania

The 27yr old second eldest son of the Singhania's and the Criminal Lawyer of the Singhania. Who doesn't trust himself for the responsibility of a relationship or marriage.....

 Who doesn't trust himself for the responsibility of a relationship or marriage

Meera Singhania

The 21yr old youngest daughter of the Singhania and studying in Mumbai for Fashion designing. Who lost all her interest in love.

 Who lost all her interest in love