Chapter 31

16+⚠️

I am not able to find any words to write in the smuth scene so I just wrote it very directly.

-----------------☆.°+☾ +°.☆----------------

Their surroundings faded away, the kitchen becoming a sanctuary for their shared longing, each kiss weaving a tapestry of hope and desire, breaking down the walls they had built around their hearts. In that moment, nothing else mattered—only the connection they shared and the promise of what could be.

Yuvaan left her lips, his breath hot against her skin as he moved lower, trailing soft, feather-light kisses down her jawline. His lips barely grazed her skin, sending shivers through her body with each delicate touch. Natasha’s fingers tightened around the fabric of his shirt, feeling his warmth envelop her as he slowly made his way to her neck. The moment his lips met the sensitive skin there, her body reacted instinctively—she tilted her head back, giving him full access, silently urging him to continue.

Yuvaan smirked against her neck, sensing her surrender, and began to suck gently on the same spot. He alternated between soft bites and slow kisses, the sensation sending waves of heat through Natasha’s body. She felt herself melting into him, each touch igniting something deeper within her. A low, breathy moan escaped her lips before she could stop it.

“Ahh… Yuvaan,” she breathed, her voice a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

Yuvaan paused for a second, lifting his head to look at her, his eyes filled with something deeper than just desire. “I love you, my Firefly,” he whispered, the words catching her off guard. His voice was low, raw, filled with emotion. It wasn’t a playful tease, but a sincere confession that seemed to hang in the air between them, waiting for her to respond.

Natasha’s eyes widened, her heart skipping a beat. She stared at him, trying to process his sudden declaration. She hadn’t been expecting this—his love, laid bare in the middle of such an intimate moment. She felt her pulse quicken, torn between the overwhelming emotions flooding her heart. Deep down, she knew she loved him too, but admitting it out loud felt like stepping into unknown territory.

Her lips parted, the words stuck in her throat. Yuvaan watched her, his gaze unwavering, as if he could see the battle she was waging inside herself. After what felt like an eternity, she found her voice.

“I… I love you too,” Natasha whispered, her words soft but filled with certainty. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips, and the moment the words left her mouth, she felt a weight lift off her chest. She hadn’t realized how much she had wanted to say it, how right it felt to finally admit what she had been denying herself for so long.

Yuvaan’s smile grew, the relief and joy in his expression undeniable. His hand reached up to gently cup her face, his thumb brushing over her cheek. “I’ve waited a long time to hear that,” he murmured, his voice tender, as though he were afraid the moment might disappear.

Natasha smiled, her cheeks warming. She looked down shyly, overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment. “I guess I needed time to admit it,” she said, her voice quiet but steady.

Yuvaan’s fingers tilted her chin up, forcing her to meet his gaze once again. His eyes held a softness she rarely saw in him, a vulnerability that took her breath away. “I’m glad you did,” he whispered before leaning in to kiss her again.This time, the kiss was slower, deeper. Natasha felt her entire body respond to him, her heart pounding in her chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, while his hands gripped her waist with a possessive hold that sent another wave of heat through her.