Chapter 5

"Kill him," he said calmly, making everyone fall silent and confused.

"But... why?" Shivan questioned, perplexed.

"I got what I wanted, and now he's of no use. Finish this matter as soon as possible; we need to go back," he said, turning away. The man tied up in ropes went numb at the command.

He was Yuvaan Singhania, the crowned king of both worlds. To the outside world, he was a ruthless, mysterious millionaire whose face had never been revealed. In the underworld, he was the most feared mafia king-a man who would do anything to achieve his goals, who would kill anyone for the smallest mistake, who tortured people to death until he was satisfied. He was known as the Satan.

As Yuvaan walked away, Deven followed him, while the others looked at the man tied in ropes with resigned expressions.

"Why is he like this? Whenever it's my turn, he just shows up and says, 'Kill him, I got what I wanted,'" Ruhanika complained, making faces while the others looked at her in disbelief.

"Well, he's yours now," Shivan said to the guards standing nearby and walked out, followed by Abhimanyu and Ruhanika.

---

Natasha looked out at the plane. Her face was cold, her chin resting on her hands. But in her eyes, there was something different. A single tear escaped.

She blinked several times, trying to stop herself from breaking down in front of her family.

To her family and the world, she might appear to be a cold, ruthless, emotionless spoiled brat who got everything she ever laid her eyes on. But there was more to her. Throughout these years, only she knew how much she had endured in this cruel world, constantly fighting with her own choices.

Natasha glanced behind her to see her dad and mom asleep.

"Mama, why did you marry him? You knew how cruel he was before marriage, so why? Maybe your family forced you, but you could have run away and found someone better than him..."

Before she could finish, she felt a sudden grip tightening around her neck. She lifted her eyelids to see who it was.

Her eyes met those of her father, Subhash Pillai. He was looking at her devilishly, a smirk plastered on his face.

"She knew who she was marrying," Subhash said, tightening his grip on her neck. "And who the hell are you to question me?"

"I decided to kill you the day you were born. But somehow, you've survived," Subhash sneered, squeezing harder.

Natasha's face turned red and pale, her hands trembling. She tried to loosen his grip, but she couldn't.

---

Rudra stood at the massive entrance of the Singhania Palace, fighting with the security guards who wouldn't let him in.

"Hey, I'm Mrs. Darshana Vihaan Singhania's brother! If you don't believe me, call her and ask," Rudra insisted, still restrained by the guards.

"Man, you're getting on my nerves. You know what will happen when my sister comes? You'll be dead," Rudra warned, but the guards remained unmoved.

"Young man, whoever you are, we need proof," one of the guards replied, making Rudra mentally slap himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Let me go, and I'll show you my ID. Or call my sister Darshana; she'll vouch for me. You refuse to do either and still ask for proof?" Rudra complained, exasperated.

"I don't care, sir. We need proof," the guard reiterated.

"I hate this! I hate my current situation!" Rudra screamed in frustration.

"Looks like Mr. Pillai is here. What brings you by?" Meera asked, approaching from behind, making Rudra sigh in relief.

He pushed the guard aside and ran to Meera, grabbing her hands. Meera glared at him sternly. Realising his mistake, Rudra released her hands and said, "Tell them, Meera, we're practically family."

"We're not. But your sister is part of our family," Meera replied coldly, making Rudra mentally slap himself again.

"Hey, kiddo, tell them," Rudra urged, making Meera's eyes widen.

"Who's your kiddo? Do I look like a kid to you? Huh? Don't come into my home and say something like that again," Meera retorted, stepping closer to Rudra.

"Fine, just tell your security to let me in. And don't get too close, Miss Singhania, or I might kiss you out of nowhere," Rudra joked.

---

Darshana was sitting in the main hall, looking tense as she checked the time.

"Mr. Singhania!" Darshana called out.

Within minutes, Vihaan was in the hall. Seeing him, Darshana opened her arms wide, indicating she wanted him to take her in his arms.

He was about to scoop her up but stopped mid-swing when he saw two shadows standing at the main door.

When Darshana saw who it was, a big smile appeared on her lips.

"Hurry, Vihaan! Fast, fast!" Darshana urged, smiling brightly.

Vihaan scooped her up and started walking towards the door to get a clearer view of the visitors.

"Rudra!" Darshana shouted happily, a big smile on her lips. Seeing her smile, Vihaan forced a smile as well.

He wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew he needed to change some of his behaviours.

"Why are you here?" Vihaan asked Rudra.

"Brother-in-law, what's with this? First, invite me inside," Rudra replied playfully, making Meera sigh in disbelief.

They all went to the living area and sat down. "So, now tell me, why are you here? You were supposed to be in Kerala by now," Vihaan asked again.

"Well, guess what? I'm going to live here now. All my university stuff has been transferred here. Good news, right?" Rudra said excitedly.

"The worst news I've ever heard in my entire life," Meera muttered, turning her head away.

"What?" Rudra asked.

"I thought you were just dumb, but it seems you're also deaf, Mr. Pillai," Meera teased, looking straight into Rudra's eyes.

"Hey, call me Rudra, no need for Mr. Pillai," Rudra said.

"That depends on my mood," Meera replied, glaring at him.

"You two, quiet! I'll talk to you later, Rudra go with Meera she will show your room." Vihaan ordered scooping Darshana up again.

Seeing Vihaan carrying Darshana and noticing her bandaged legs, Rura git up from his seat and sternly Commanded, "Stop!" His voice had lost its usual humour and took on a serious tone.

For a moment Meera and Vihaan thought Rudra had inherited his father's demeanour.

TO BE CONTINUED...

°○♡○°~°○♡○°~°○♡○°~°○♡○°~°○♡○°

Tell me your thoughts about today's chapter in the comment box and don't forget to vote. 🙈

See you all in next chapter
Till then a byee