Chapter 2

A black, luxurious car stopped in front of the temple. The car's door harshly opened, revealing a young, beautiful figure emerging from inside. She looked at Subhash with her raging eyes and shouted as she stepped inside the temple, "SUBHASH PILLAI!"

Hearing her shout, everyone's eyes turned to the girl standing at the temple entrance, drenched in rain, her hair flowing freely in the air due to the heavy rain. She stared at Subhash with intense brown eyes.

"Didi!" Darshana whisper-shouted, a cry that only Vihaan could hear.

Vihaan looked at the girl standing at the temple's entrance, thinking, "Here you are, Natasha Pillai," a smirk forming on his lips.

Natasha Pillai, the uncrowned queen of both the worlds. To the outside world, she was a ruthless, emotionless, and spoiled businesswoman who ascended to the throne of the business world at a very young age, known for her willingness to do anything for business. In the underworld, she was the notorious mafia queen who would kill anyone brutally for a minor mistake.

Natasha then looked at her younger sister, whom she had rarely spoken to but loved dearly.

Natasha walked up to Subhash and grabbed his collar. "What the hell are you doing, Subhash Pillai?!" Natasha roared in anger, while Subhash responded with a smirk.

"Didi!" Darshana called out in fear. "Leave Baba." Hearing Darshana, Natasha looked at her in shock.

"Darshana, don't interfere in this matter. I will deal with this. I know you were forced into this marriage," Natasha said, looking back at Subhash, who still wore his devilish smirk.

"What do you want, Natasha? Why are you always interfering in my life and destroying everything? What have I ever done to you? From a very young age, you were the one who received all the love and care. You always spoke to me rudely, and now suddenly you care about me. What do you want?" Darshana shouted, crying hard. Her words left everyone shocked except Subhash.

Natasha froze on the spot. She had never imagined in her life that she had hurt her sister this much. Darshana was crying hard, overcome with guilt.

She never intended to say all this, but she was compelled to. "Sorry, Didi, I never meant to say this," Darshana thought.

"From here onwards, I won't be there for you. I won't be there for any of your problems. Goodbye, Darshana Pillai." Hearing Natasha call her "Darshana Pillai," everyone was even more shocked.

Natasha immediately left the place without turning back.

Seeing her broken state, a smirk appeared on Subhash's face, and a look of victory spread across Meera's and Vihaan's lips.

Soon, the Pillai family started to leave the temple. None of them even turned back to look at Darshana or say goodbye. Darshana lowered her head and closed her eyes. "I know Baba forced you to say all those things. You know how Didi is. She has a little anger, but it will fade soon. I will save you from these monsters," Rudra's voice reassured her. When Darshana heard Rudra speaking, she looked at him with her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry," Darshana cried.

"You don't need to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. Goodbye for now; we'll meet soon," Rudra said before leaving.

After Natasha left, Vihaan stood up and left as well.

Now, Meera and Darshana were the only ones left in the temple.

Meera glared at Darshana and said, "I swear I don't feel like taking this witch with me, but what can I do now? She has come and sat on my head. I will have to bear this burden too," Meera said, putting her hands on her hips.