Kaname x Reader x Zero: Part 2

*Request*

You quietly walked out of the hall. Sighing to yourself as you walked. Pondering about the two hot vampires, and which one you should choose. "Ugh, the decision!" You shouted in frustration. Suddenly, you felt a hand rest on your shoulder. You jump slightly and turn around. "Oh my goodness." Your hand went over your chest, "you scared me Yuuki."

She giggled softly. "Who do you like most?" She asked, she wasn't mad at you. No, she just wanted your happiness. Like you, you wanted the same for her. Anyway... You looked down.

"... I don't know Yu." You replied to her.

"Well, let's start off by this: which one makes you happy?"

"They both make me happy."

"Okay, then which one makes you feel... Captivated?"

That's it! You finally decided who it was. I choose....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaname:

"Kaname!" You said, Yuuki smiled at you and hugged you.

"See? Was it that hard?" She laughed. You pouted and nodded.

"Well, so you answered our question?" You heard the soft and comforting voice of the love-of-your-life. You nodded.

"I'm sorry Zero..." You kisses his cheek, and walked towards Kaname. A soft smile graced his lips. Zero just nodded, with a slight smile. Even though you didn't pick him... He will still act like an overprotective big brother. Zero took Yuuki's hand and walked away with her back to the Halloween dance.

"(Name), I love you." Kaname said softly, his lips brushing up against yours.

"I love you too Kaname." You said back, pressing your lips against his, your arms wrapped themselves around his neck. His rested on your hips, pulling you closer to him. His fangs came out and grazed your neck. Soon they sank into your (s/c) skin. Your figures ran up through his soft hair. A soft moan escaped your lips. He pulled away from your neck, licking up the blood that was visable.

He picked you up and carried you away to the moon dorms. Where you will stay for the rest of your high school life.

~Kaname's Ending ~

Zero:

"Z-Zero!" You heard Yuuki gasp as he stands behind you. You turn around and look up.

Your face held a dark blush on your cheeks. "I c-choose... You." You said softly. A small smile formed on his lips, wrapping his arms around you. Pulling you close to him.

You looked at Kaname, he held a sad smile on his handsome face. You walked over to him, and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry." He ruffled your hair, and lightly placed a kiss on your lips. Zero growled, and pulled you away from him.

"Since you chose Zero, then I'll give up." Kaname said softly, he held his hand up to Yuuki. She took his hand and walked back to the party. Zero turned you around and crashed his lips onto yours. His arms wrapped around your waist. Your arms snaked up around his neck.

"I love you Zero." You said his tongue licked your neck and a slight pain shot through your neck. You could feel the blood leaning you. A moan left you, he licked up the extra blood and looked at you as his eyes changed.

"I love you too (Name)." He said. You two walked away for the rest of the night.

~Zero's ending~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so! Just a few more requests to do! Yay!! Soon I might be able to finish the ones I had started! Thank you all who requested an x reader! Thank you so much! I really appreciate them! Anyway, up next it the Iggy x Reader.