Barnaby (Bunny) x Reader

You were walking home with Kotetsu and Barnaby. "Oh my god!" You rushed to the store window and spotted pocky on the counter. "I'll be right back!" You rushed into the store and bought a lot of the pocky and you walked out already eating one box of the delicious candy.

"You bought candy?" Kotetsu sighed. You nodded happily eating the sweet chocolate covered biscuits. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." He waved to his partner and to you and walked away. He smirked as he walked away, he knew about your little crush on the long blonde haired, green eyed male. You wanted to hit Kotetsu's head for leaving her alone with said blonde.

"W-Well... I guess I should get going too." You started to walk away only to have him pull on your arm.

"I'll walk you home." Barnaby said with a small smile on his face.

"O-Okay..." You blushed as you walked side-by-side with Barnaby, aka Bunny, to your home.

~At your house~

"Thank you Barnaby... For walking me home.." You said as it randomly started to rain.

"Shit, I didn't know that it was supposed to rain. Oh, your welcome, I should get home before it starts to down pour." He turned around before you could say anything. Without thinking, you grabbed his red jacket.

"Wait! You can stay here until the rain stops." You said. He smiled and nodded his head, walking back up to you and you opened the door, letting him inside.

A few hours had pasted, you were sitting on your couch watching tv, and Barnaby was taking a shower as he was letting his clothes dry. You saw your bag of pocky on your coffee table. You blushed, thinking of doing the Pocky Game with Barnaby. You heard the door unlock to the bathroom and turned around to the tall blonde who had dried pants that you gave him. He was currently drying his hair. You turned back facing your tv. Your face was a dark red. He sat down next to you. "So why did you buy all that pocky for?" He asked.

"Umm... Do you want to play the Pocky Game?" You asked looking everywhere, but his face.

"Sure." He said softly. "Blue Rose told me all about that game so I know the rules." He grabbed a box of pocky and opened it. Taking one of the sweets in his mouth. You bit your lip and leaned forward, biting the other end and you both slowly chewed your way to the middle. As you ate the candy, you felt his lips brush against yours. You were about to pull away, but Barnaby wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body. Once the pocky was gone, you could taste the chocolate on his lips as he kissed you. Your face turned 50 shades of red.

~Time Skip~

You were in la-la land all day ever since that kiss you had with Bunny. "(Name)? You okay?" Sky High asked waving his hand your face. You shook your head.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." You say. He leaned close to your face, staring at you intently.

"You sure?" The next thing you know, you see a green eyed male glaring at Sky High with a hand over his face.

"Sky High... Get away from my (Name)." Bunny said with a threatening voice. Barnaby walked over to you and gave you a sweet kiss in front of everyone. "I love you (Name)." He whispered.

"I love you too Barnaby." You whispered back.

"About time guys!" You heard Kotetsu laugh.

"Shut up Tiger!" Blue Rose shouted and hit him on the head. "You ruied the momnet! You ass."

"Ouch! What the hell?!" Everyone broke out in laughter at Wild Tiger. You rolled your eyes and Barnaby smirked and picked you up bridal style and carried you away like the great hero he is.