BTT x Male! Reader

I know someone requested a Prussia one shot, but I changed it a little and made it a Bad Touch Trio one shot. I hope you don't mind.

*Request*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(NAME)! DO ZHE POCKY GAME VITH ZHE AWESOME NATION ZHAT IS ME!" The tall albino male shouted, standing on the table in the World Meeting. The slightly shorter male hid his face in his hands. The blonde Frenchmen glanced up at his friend who was standing on the conference table. Antonio next to Francis. His lime green eyes moved across the other nations towards the small state of (Country Name)."

"Gil, sit down." The embarrassed (h/c) haired male complained.

"Awe come on mein liebe." He cooed softly, getting off the table and got on his knees in front of the (ethnicity). His head rested on the short male's lap.

"Gil, you're drunk. Please sit down so we can finish this meeting."

The albino sighed and took his seat next to the (e/c) eyed nation. "Later then?"

"... Fine..."

A small smile formed and he whispered victory, glancing at his two friends with a smirk and flashed his middle finger. Earning him a glare and a 'fuck you' right back. The albino grabbed the  (h/c) haired male's arm and ran out of the conference room. You let out a loud scream as he forcefully dragged you out of the meeting. While the loud roars of swearing erupted from a tall German male.

"GILBERT BELISCHMIDT!" You shouted as he suddenly stopped in his tracks. His muscles tensed up at the harshness his name came out from your mouth. Sending shivers up his spine. "I said later." You huffed, and roughly tugged your arm from the strong grip of the Prussian.

He turned around and looked at you in the eyes. Trying to muster up the cutest puppy eyes he could. Sadly to say... It was working. "Come on mein liebe!!!!" He whined.

A heavy sigh left your lips as you rubbed your temples I irritation. "Fine, but I want more than pocky for this."

"Ja." He chuckled and both of you ran out to the candy store. Hoping that the delicious goodness is there, waiting for them. Sure enough, they saw only one box left.

"Man these things must be in high demand. Thanks Kiku." You chuckled. Causing Gilbert to laugh along with you. Both of you walked to his shared home with his two best friends. Whom were already home, sitting on the couch, watching tv with pouts. "Hey guys," you waved, "Why are you guys pouting?"

"Shut u-" Francis started to say until his blue hues landed on (e/c) orbs. "(Name)!" Both the Frenchman and Spaniard got up and ran towards you embracing you in a tight hug.

"O-Okay guys," You choked, "L-Let go!" They quickly let you go and you could finally gasp for the long needed air. "Now... Why were you two pouting?" You managed to say once you could inhale properly.

"That stupid Albino took you away from us." The French male frowned, crossing his arms.

"Si! Gil was being mean to us as well!" The green eyed Spaniard pouted some more. You glared at the tall white haired male.

"Gilbert, what did you do?" He jumped slightly and held his hands up in response.

"I didn't do anything to them, don't let them fool you! They're really good at playing the victims." Gilbert frowns.

"You three... Are the biggest children I've ever seen." You groan out, and plop yourself on the couch. Taking the box of pocky from the Albino without him realizing it. You opened the box and started to just eat them out of frustration. Not long after, your chin was lifted up to the white haired male. His face moving closer, missing the moment he bit down on the opposite end of the biscuit. His lips drew coming closer... Then he was pulled away. The brunette pulled out another stick and placed it between your lips and he quickly bit down and chewed his way towards your lips. Hoping to get a kiss from you. His soft lips brushed against yours. At this point your face turned a dark red.

Antonio smiled and quickly pecked your lips. Francis scoffed and Gilbert glared. "My turn, move away you tomato lover." Francis shoved the tanned male away and bit down on the chocolate end and waited for you to do the same. You stared into his beautiful blue eyes, like you were in a trance, not long after, you shook your head and slowly bit down on the other end. His lips moved closer to yours, soon enough his lips pressed against yours. Causing the other two to whine.

"Not fair!" Gilbert shouted, like a child.

You two pulled away, only to see Francis being kicked out of the way to meet the lips of the pale male. Once he moved away from you they stood in front of you with smirks on their faces. "Guys... Why do I have to be in the middle of this?" You asked, hiding your blushing face.

"Because we love you (Name)!" They said in unison, arms slugged over each other's shoulders.

"It's amazing how you guys act towards each other. Almost killers, to teenage girlfriends." You snickered and got up, "I'm taking the pocky, and I'm going to hang out with my boyfriends, Al, Artie, and Lovi." You chuckled.

"WHAT?!" They shouted and tried to stop you.

"Maybe Artie could make me some scones...." You could see Francis tremble and turn pale.

"Al could show me how awesome he truly is." Gilbert started ranting about how unawesome the foolish American was.

"Possibly... Enjoy some tomatoes with Lovi and play with his cute curl. You could see some tears poking from the corners of Toni's eyes.

"Not... Fair..." He mumbled.

"Guys, I was just joking." You laughed as they continued to act like kids.

"You three are idiots... But... You're my idiots." You smiled.

"Oui."

"Ja."

"Si."

They al agreed in unison, before it it them. "We're not idiots!"