Jimin x Reader: *New Years Special*

*Request*

How many of you saw BTS sing?! XD hopefully, you guys see this next year. This is the FIRST one-shot for the New Year of 2018!!! (Of my book xD)  The funny thing is... I started this book back in 2013. XD and now is 2018.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were heading up to your favorite group's dorm. Holding a small bag of candy for them. Ever since their comeback, they've been really busy, and you noticed how much weight Jimin has lost. Your heart broke once you found out he passed out due to starvation. So you wanted to help take care of him. You were is girlfriend after all.

You walked quickly, huffing and puffing. It had been raining all day, and you had to get out of this horrid blizzard. Much to his protest, for heaven's sake, it was getting closer to the new year! You wanted to spend it with him anyways. Firstly, his health is more important than anything. Secondly, he thought he convinced you to stay home, and he'll video chat you later. However, being the stubborn girl you were, you had texted Jin that you will be there. He knew no matter how much he could try, you would insist on being there.

You made it your new year resolution to be there for him as much as you can. You will continue to support him, no matter what. As you carefully made your way to their dorm, you pulled out your phone and quickly sent a text to Jin. As you stood out in front of their door, hoping he would let you in. Soon enough, Jin came rushing to the door. Blanket in hand and ushered you in, he took your coat and wrapped you in the thick blanket. "Thanks oppa." You smiled and shivered. "Hang on, before we go up, I'm going to video chat Jiminie." You pulled out your phone once more, and texted Jimin to see if he could video chat with you right now. He quickly texted back with a 'yes.' Not long after your phone buzzed in your hand.  Jimin's relieved face appeared on your screen.

"You know,  I've been trying to text you!" He frowns. You walked with Jin in front of you,  as he lead you to their dorm. "Jagi, where are you? You look very cold..."

"Umm... Well... Funny story, I'll tell you about it later." You chuckled as Jin opened the door. He let you enter, and Jimin froze.

"Why do I see hyung with you?" You ignored his question and just smiled. "(Name)!"

"Hush! I can hear you!"

"Why is Jin-hyung with you?" He asked again, annoyed. As you headed towards Jimin's shared room, you knocked. Making the poor boy jump. "(Name)? What's going on?"

"Hang on, I'm going to see what my boyfriend is doing." You giggle, as you open up his door.

"What?" His confused expression, turned into shock as he heard his door open, and there you stood. "(Name), didn't I tell you not to come?!"

"Wow... That hurts... No 'Jagi! Are you okay? Or... No hugging?" You crossed your arms. He rolled his eyes and pulled you onto his lap. Embracing your still cold body.
"You're so cold..." He mumbled, nuzzling his face in your hair.

"I wanted to take care of my boyfriend," you replied, hugging him tightly. "I will not stand for you collapsing again. You scared me that time."

"... I'm sorry." His voice shook with sadness.

"Its going to be fine. I'm not leaving until you're better." You smiled softly at him and pressed your cool lips on his warm forehead. "Its almost the New Years. I wanted to spend it with you guys this year."

"Me too."

The night went by, you gave the boys each a small thing of candy, and they went to sleep. You snuggled up against the short male and fell asleep, since tomorrow was New Years Eve. You were happy to spend it with BTS... Especially Jimin.

You had been very busy today, but you had played so many games with the boys, and now you were making food for them with Jin. You were excited for this year. It's the very first new year you get to spend with them.

"Guys, it's almost time." Namjoon smiled as he walked into the kitchen, and wrapped his arms around Jin. (NAMJIN FANS ANYONE?! I AM!)

"Yes, I got sparkling grape juice for some of us, and white wine for the others." You grinned. Jimin came in holding a small box in his hand. His arms wraped around your waist as he tugged you away from the kitchen and pulled you to the living room. He opened the box, and pulled a pocky stick from it. He stuck it between his lips and glanced at you. A smirk on his handsome face. "Damnit Jiminie... You're too cute to question." You bit down on the other end, and both of you chewed to the middle. Not long after his soft lips pressed against yours. His arms pulled you closer to him. You pulled away and smiled. "Am I gonna get a kiss like this when the clock strikes twelve?"

"Whatever you want... Jagi." He whispered, and smiled back.

After you all snacked on the food, you poured your drinks and gave sparkling grape juice to Jimin and yourself, you waited for the count down. Only a few minutes left.

Two minutes.

One.

Fifteen seconds.

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two..." You all showed, "ONE!!!" You jumped into Jimin's arms and tackled hin down with a kiss. Jin and Joon kissed, Kook and Tae kissed. Hobi and Yoongi hugged, resting their heads on each other. (I like this, but not sure about you guys. ^^')

"Happy New Year guys." You smiled as you sat on top of the short male under you.

"Happy New Year, (Name)." They replied.