Law x Reader

*REQUEST*

I'M SO FAR BEHIND IN ONE PIECE, I FUCKING GAVE UP FOR AWHILE. UNTIL I HAVE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH IT. (Which most likely... Will be... So far out, I don't know if I'll continue xD) Law maybe a little OOC AS WELL! Sorry if it's short for you guys. ;3;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Law, why did you come to find me?" You asked, looking out to the opened ocean. Your hands placed behind your back,  holding onto your bag. Standing on the dock of your hometown. Your white strapless dress blowing in the wind, along with your beautiful (h/l), (h/c) hair. "You should be out on the sea, with your crew." You turned around to see the tall tanned male with a mushroom like hat, and a black and yellow jacket.

"Because I can't function without you by my side." He stated, walking up to you. Staring into your (e/c) orbs. He took off his jacket and placed it over your shoulders.  He had a similar shirt under it. 

A blush formed on your cheeks, as he moved. His hands reached out for yours, pulling you closer to him. His face drew closer to yours, parting his lips slightly. "(Name), I love you." He whispered, inching closer to your soft, pink lips.

You knew that the calm pirate's past, you knew how he was. How cold he could be. The stubborn ass he was, but... Despite all that... You loved him too.

"L-Law..." You stuttered,  slowly closing the gap between the two of you.  Sharing a soft and sweet kiss.

He pulled away and held you close to him. "Help me... Come with me to find One Piece." He said, with his usual calm smile.

"Alright... But... Before we go..." You whispered, pulling something from the bag you had in your hands.

"What is it?" He asked, holding your waist.

"Play a game with me... For no reason." You smile shyly. A grin formed on his tan face.

"Alright." He replied, and you placed a chocolate stick between his lips. Slowly, you moved closer to his face. Biting down on the uncovered part of the stick.

He quickly caught onto the idea of the game and chewed towards your face. Inching closer to each other. His hands pulled you closer to him. Soon enough, his lips pressed against yours in a chocolatey kiss. It lasted for a few minutes until the need for air became more important.

"Okay...  Let's go find it Law." You smiled softly.  You held out your hand and he took it with his usual smile.

"THERE HE IS! CATCH HIM SO WE CAN COLLECT THE REWARD MONEY!" Random men shouted. This caused him to sigh. He pulled you towards him and picked you up. Then took off running towards his ship.

"L-Law!" You blushed.

"What? I am a wanted man you know."

"STOP HIM BEFORE HE GETS AWAY!"

"I-I know t-that!" You blushed as he continued to run.