Suga x Reader

*Request*

It was just another day in Big Hit studios. Unlike most days, you were helping with recording BTS N.O. dance practice. You did it because Namjoon had asked you to. Well... You kinda whined for him to ask you. Anyway, here you are, setting up the room for the video, while the seven boys stretched, then they all got into their spot and you walked over to the CD player to play the song. Looking back at the group of boys, Rap Mon spoke, "Ready over here." You nodded and hit record on the camera, then quickly hit play on the CD player.

Just a few seconds after, Rap Mon mouthed his beginning part. Then started the dance. Suga echoing after Rap Monster. You would look at all the boys as they danced. However, your eyes would stay glued to one person more, and that was Suga.

The song progressed, and the dance became more intense, J-Hope had just finished his rap part, you stared at each member as they sang their solos, still glancing at Suga. After Namjoon's part, Jin sang, then everyone. "Everybody say NO!"

Jungkook sang next, " Deoneun najungiran mallo andwae. Deoneun namui kkume gatyeo salji ma."

"We roll. We roll. WE ROLL! Everybody say NO!"

Jimin was in front, then came the interesting part. The music dropped the beat. As fast as that was they suddenly dropped in predator positions. Jimin looking at the camera, Suga caught your eyes. You could see the passion, the effort, the..... fierceness in his performance that left you with goosebumps.

As the song came to an end, you were bummed that the song was over, and you missed your favorite part. Because you couldn't help, bur fangirl over Yoongi.

"So, (Name)...." A breathless Taehyung asked as he sat next to you. Yoongi rested hos sweaty head on your lap, Hoseok leaned against your back, Jungkook sat next to V. Jin sat on your other side... Well... the best that he could anyways. Monie laid on his back on the floor in front of you, and Jimin sat next to Kookie.

"You guys are coming along amazingly! everytime I watch your dances, you all improve so much." You stated, making the tired and sweaty boys to smile and goof off.
After they cooled down a bit, you reached into your bag and pulled out a small box of chocolate pocky. All the "children" in the room snapped their heads and looked at the box. Suga, who never removed himself from your lap opened his lazy eyes. "Pocky?" You slowly nod your head.

One by one, six out of the seven pleaded for a biscuit from the box. After they all got their sticks they proceeded to go on with laughing at each other and messing with each other.

"Hey Suga," you started to say, watching the others in amusement.

"Hmm?"

"Let's play a game."

That peeked his interest. "What game?"

"The Pocky Game." He removed his head from your lap and stared at you with curiosity. So you carefully explained the game to him.

"Okay... then what happens if you win?"

"Hmmm.... You have to do what I say for a whole day."

"Then... If I win... you have to full my request." He smirked slightly. Making you look away and blush.

"Alright deal."

You pulled out the Pocky stick and bit down on the uncovered side and he bit down on the other, quickly, he started chewing. You just sat there, lips quivering softly. To be honest, you wanted him to win. To hear his request. The blush on your face intensified as his lips brushed against yours. Unknowingly, he stopped you from pulling away. He whispered in a lazy tone, "Be mine (Name)."

His lips softly pressed against yours and you gladly kissed back. After breaking apart, you simply answered, "Yes."

"Come on guys! Get a room if you're gonna make out." Hobi laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, I know it's been a long time since I last updated. I just need some time to figure a way to make some of these requests. I was a block and... well... Didn't know how to get out of it. I'm trying my best to give you all your one shots out. Anyways! I'm in Chicago at the moment, visiting my older sister at her Navy base, and it was hard to sleep, so I decided to upload SOMETHING lol. So here it is guys. Thank you so much for being patient with me.