Canada x Male! Reader

*Request*

"Mattie!" You called from the other room, "I made you some maple syrup pancakes!" Suddenly, the cute, shy Canadian rushed through the kitchen doorway, and smile shyly.

"Pancakes?" He whispered. His cute curl bounced with joy. You smiled and handed him a plate with his favorite food. He kisses your cheek and sits down to eat. "Thank you (Name). It's delicious as always."

You grab a plate and sit next to him. "You're welcome Mattie. Oh, and Al is coming over to watch the hockey game with us."

"Oh, big brother is coming? When?" He asked. You shrugged and took a bite.

"I dunno. All he said, to me, was that he would bring some hamburgers and Artie." Both of you chuckled.

As the hockey game came near, the goofy American and wise Englishman were knocking on your door. They both had the American team's jerseys. You and Mattie had, of course, the Canadian team's jerseys. "Hey guys come on in." You moved aside for them to walk in.

"Lovely home, Love." Artie smiled and walked in.

"Yeah, this looks pretty cool!" Alfred shouted. Looking at all the things you had gotten form the other countries, including the two blondes.

As the game drew closer, and closer, you and Artie had decided to make some snacks. Well... He wanted to help you to make them. One snack in particular was Pocky. You had been dying to have the Japanese goodness. Since the last time you had them was when Kiku made them for you to try. "Hurry you two, the game is starting!" Both the Canadian and American shouted.

"Haha! Okay, we're coming!" You two brought out the snacks and and drinks and you sat down on your Canadian's lap. Artie did the same with Alfred.

You kept looking from the screen to the Pocky in front of you on the table. Like... It was taunting you. You grabbed one and stuck it between Mattie's lips. Remembering what Francis had told you about this... One game...

You placed Mattie's face in your hands and bit down on the chocolate end. He stared at you in a confusing way. You chewed your way to meet his lips. He quickly caught on to your intentions and did the same. Your lips met in a rough, and passionate kiss. His arms wrapped themselves around your waist and pulled you closer. A whistle was heard as you broke away.

"Get some Mattie!" Alfred laughed, before he got smacked.

"Bloody git!" Arthur shouted at the American. "You ruined the moment!"

The American rolled his eyes and shut the shouting Englishman up with a chocolatey kiss. You and Mattie chuckled lightly and then shouted as the Canadians got a point off the Americans. "Best. Game. Ever." You whispered and kisses the shy Canadian, whom... Wasn't shy when it came to hockey. Surprising huh? Not really... But... Yeah.... Somewhat though. (XD)

Happy Holidays my Strawberries! (MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS!)

I don't care if its not Christmas yet, but just go with it. Love ya all!!!! XD