Mamoru x Reader: Halloween Special

Halloween.

The best holiday of all. In the best season of all. The crisp autumn air blowing the colorful leaves around. It's even better in the suburbs of America. Rather in your old childhood neighborhood. Which is were you and the other bidders currently resided, along with your friend.

You asked (f/n) to be your Bridesmaid. And your long time bestfriend, Aeren, to be your Maid-of-Honor. Mamoru had asked Eisuke to be his Best Man. And (even though he was wary about asking) he asked Soryu to be the groomsmen. Only because you wanted him to be good friends. Since Soryu was like a brother to you.

Everything was set. But one question might arise in your head, oh dear Reader-chan.

'Why at your parents?' Well....

Growing up, your parents where lawyers. Yet,  they preferred a middle class suburban community. Even if your house was the biggest. From add-ons mind you. Your family always treated the community well. And always gave back. Also, everyone knew each other so well. Hell, that's how you met Aeren!

And thus, your parents invited you and your fiance, Mamoru to have your wedding in their little community. Which your wedding was going to be on Halloween. You'd have your wedding in your parents back yard. Eisuke said he would pay for a nice wedding for the both of you. Even your parents wanted to help. You already had a beautiful traditional wedding gown. And you also have a halloween costume just so you wouldn't have to wear a heavy dress throughout the night. Even Mamo wanted to change out of his tuxedo. Your whole wedding party got Halloween costumes.

Its was the eve of your wedding. And you were stressing out. Everything was taken care of. You had all your decorations set. What could possibly be amiss?

Well... Your best friend lost an important piece of the wedding. The wedding bands. You weren't mad at her. It was just misplaced. Someone had to have moved them. Mamoru sensed how stressed you were and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Kid relax." He mumbled in his husky voice. Making you shiver.

"... We're getting married, yet you still call me kid." You replied. Obviously tired.

"You're acting like a kid over the smallest thing." He chuckled. Making you smile weakly.

"You're not exactly in the right to say I'm acting like a kid when you do it to." You came back. Shocking him. You peck his lips. And pry yourself out of his arms. Helping your friend find the wedding bands. After talking to Mamoru, you feel calmer. And less stressed. He stared at you and grinned. While rubbing his bedhead locks.

"She got me there." He mumbled, a lazy smile forming on his face. And with that, he decided to help.

After a couple of stressful hours later. Ota found them. "These were on your fireplace's mantel." He snickered.

You sighed in relief, and hugged the artist. "Thank you Ota." Then leaned up and kissed his cheek. Causing the male to grin and glare playfully at the lazy officer.

"Not a problem." This causes the male to scowl. Pulling you away from the natural  redhead. Making the other bidders laugh in amusement.

Your friend giggled. "How about we go out for a little bit. Let loose. It is the last day of your single lives." You grinned that the thought.

"Sure. This could be the rehearsal dinner." You replied, glancing up at your soon-to-be husband/man-child (I love you Mamo! Dx). He rubbed the back of his head and grinned down at you.

"Nothing fancy okay?" He stated. Making you nod your head. You weren't about that fancy life like the other bidders.

"Awe how cute!" Baba teased, "They already look like newly weds~"