Piccolo x Reader

I'll be honest... I couldn't see Piccolo doing the Pocky Game at all... So I thought what else would he do... Which is how I came up with this. I mean, I grew up with this old school anime, and... ever since I started watching more and more, I kinda forgot a little. xD heh... IT'S BEEN A LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG TIME! I'm doing my best guys! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*REQUEST *

You were walking with Gohan and Trunks. Just talking about their childhood. They did all kinds of stupid things. How their fathers were gone most of the time when they were younger. You on the other hand, held a small box in your hand. Since a certain green skinned male did so much for you... You wanted to return the favor. Once you guys got back to Krillin's place, you broke away and went your separate ways. Gohan went to find Videl, and Trunks went to find his mother. It was such a nice day, Krillin had a barbecue for no reason at all. Anyway, you were looking all over for the green skinned man. 

"Looking for Piccolo?" Bulma asked, her blue hair up in a ponytail. You blush slightly and nod. Making her chuckle a little. "Well, he left to go get a few things. He'll be back soon." He patted your shoulder.

"Oh, okay... I'll wait then." You smile sadly, so you decided to open the box and chew on some of the pocky. Videl came up to you, sitting next to you. 

"Whatcha doing here all alone?" She asked, with a curious expression. You turned your head to look at her, a pocky stick slowly becoming smaller as you bite down. 

"I'm just waiting for Piccolo to come back so I can give him these." You held up the small box that was already half gone. Videl giggled, causing you to giggle as well. 

"I think you're done with the sweets (Name). Let's go get some actual food. Krillin says everything is done. Still waiting for Piccolo." She took your hand and ran towards the others. 

As time past by, the male you had been waiting for, FINALLY showed up. You shot up and ran towards him. "Piccolo! Where have you been?!" You frowned punching him in the stomach, causing him to wince slightly. 

"Out." He replied. You huffed and crossed your arms against your chest. 

"Jerk." Sighing, you held up the opened box of pocky. He stared at the box and tilted his head slightly. 

"What... Is that?" He asked, grabbing the box from your hand a little too rough. 

"It's called pocky, and... I kinda... ate most of the... Pocky....Hehe." You rubbed the back of your head nervously. "I wanted to play a game... But... I'm not sure if you actually will." You blushed darkly. He arched an eyebrow at you. 

"Game?" 

"The Pocky Game...." You whispered and looked everywhere, but at him. Anyway, you told him about the game, and stuttered a lot. A blushing mess. His arms were crossed, a slight blush on his green cheeks. 

"...N-No." He denies, causing you to frown. Though, you understood why. It was a silly game, though... He took a stick and broke it in half. Giving you one piece and him, eating the other. Unexpectedly, he leaned down and kissed your forehead. Patting your head, he took the rest of the pocky and walked towards the others. Videl and Bulma chuckled at your red face and ears. 

"U-Uh.... What?" You stood there, dumbfounded, still trying to process what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so... I'm almost done with these requests.... I got another one, sooo~ after this it's: Law, Yata, and then Mituna. Once I have more free time. Since I've been unable to go anywhere, due to the bipolar weather here in Michigan... Just two days ago.... The weather was nice and warm... after a bad snow storm and three snowdays and weekend... Lovely day! Then another one hit! 12 inches here. ;-; it broke the bush in front of my house in half. UGGGGHHHH!