Date Masamune x Reader

(this is present time)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Name)! Look at what I found!" Your friend Sasuke smiled holding a small box. You where currently walking around the mall with Yukimura, Kojuro, your best friend (BF's Name), and Masamune.

"You found it?!" You rushed up and tried to grab it. He held it up high above his head and you jump up tryinh to grab the red box. "Come onnn!!! Gimmme Sasuke!!" Everyone started laughing at you two. You two were like brother and sister.

"Only if we play the pocky game." He smirked slightly looking at Masamune.

You had a blush on your face. "W-What?" He smirked and placed a biscuit in his mouth.

"What is the Pocky game?" Yukimura asked with an innocent face. (BF's Name) laughed and whispered in his ear. He blushed slightly. You sighed and took the other end in your mouth and you two slowly inched to the middle, before either of you could be declared the winner, you felt someone pull you away and place their hand over you mouth. So you looked up and saw Masamune glare at Sasuke.

"That is unnecessary Sasuke." He said, "I'm the only one that is allowed to kiss her." He said and your face went to a dark red. He took the box and placed a pocky stick in his mouth and waited for you to do the same. So you followed his movements and bit the other end and you both slowly moved toward the middle of the stick and then...

It happened....

Your lips touched. Your eyes widened and then closed qucikly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his snaked their way around your waist. Finally, you broke away and he smirked, resting his forehead against yours. "You're mine." He leaned down and bit your neck. Leaving a mark you blushed as your friend smirked and drew imaginary hearts.

And thus... He carried you out of the mall and to his blue Shelby Cobra and drove away to his house where you two stayed and had a fun time together, if ya know what I mean~ lol. Just kidding. Keep it clean sister! XD