Kaname x Reader

*Request*

You were sitting next to Senri. Holding up a big box full of pocky. He loved you for sharing the pocky (but not as much as a certain vampire... *ehm*)

"(Name), could I talk to you for a bit?" Kaname asked in a soft, yet sweet voice. You looked up and smiled.

"Sure." You got up and took two pocky sticks with you. Both of you walked out of the classroom into the halls with only the moonlight shinning through the windows. "What did you want to talk about Kaname?" You tilted your head and chewed on a stick.

"I was... Wondering if... You... Would come by my room after class to discuss some important matters that involve us." He said, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Like?" You giggled.

"Well... About... You're hand." You smiled brightly and hugged him. Careful not to break your pocky. Yes, this Pureblood Vampire, Kaname Kuran, was in love with you, an aristocrat vampire.

"I'll marry you. IF you can beat me in the Pocky Game."

He looked at you in curiosity. "What is this game, (Name)?"

You held the pocky stick up. "Who ever eats the most of this stick, gets whatever they want. Okay?" He nods and you put the stick in between your lips and he did the same. Both of you chewed to the middle, your lips soon brushed against his. With a light kiss, Kaname wrapped his slim arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "You won." You smiled sweetly, and kissed his cheek.

"(Name), I love you." He said in his calming voice. You blushed and smiled.

"I love you too Kaname. Since you won, I will marry you." He smiled and picked you up and spun you around.

~Peeking from the corner~

"Damnit!" Aido quietly shouted.

"Hanabusa! Be quiet! They might hear you!" Akatsuki hit him on the back of his head.

"Awe~! They look so cute together!" Ichijou chuckled.

"... As long as she still gives me pocky..." Senri stared with an emotionless expression. The others looked at him. "What?"