Germamy x Italy

(IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW.  WHEN JAPAN TALKS (those who already know continue reading the story, just skip this part), HE SAYS HIS WORDS IN ENGLISH BY PRONOUNCING HIS "L's" AS "R's," AND VICE VERSA! THANK YOU!)

*REQUEST*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The short Italian was happily moving in his seat. Waiting for the conference to end. He didn't mind much, since a certain tall, blonde German male was talking about solving the world problems. Japan glanced from the happy-go-lucky Italian and the strict and serious German. His face slowly turned red. He truly a hardcore yaoi fan, under his isolated exterior. Images formed in his head, explicit scenes clouded his mind. It was his secret wish to capture a moment with his first two friends. Even though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't help the inner demons take over. Feliciano peeked at the shaking form of the Japanese male. He smiled cutely at him and slowly fell asleep.

This caught the attention of Ludwig. Kiku smiled reassuringly at the tall blonde male. The German sighed heavily and continued his speech. The Japanese male glanced at the sleeping Italian.  Feli opened his eyes and yawned.  He looked at Kiku and smiled,  "did I-a fall to sleep-a again?"

The Japanese male nodded his head, a light pink hue on his cheeks.

The Italian smiled weakly, "gracias," and turned his head towards the German.

After the long meeting, and some arguing between countries, Ludwig decided to end it. "Luddy~" the cheerful Feli walked up to his tall friend, and long time crush.

"Feliciano." The German smiled softly.

Kiku watched as the two conversed. His small blush became darker. His secret desire was about to come true. The yaoi-ness is coming out. He pulled out his red box and walked up to the two chatting countries. "Rudwig, Fericiano." He said softly, his adorable accent heard.

"Ve?" The girly male smiled and his cute curl twitched.

"Here. I have something for you."

"Danke Kiku, zhat is nice of you." Ludwig smiled as he took the small box Kiku held out.

"T-There's a game you two shourd pray."

"Game-a?"

Kiku stuttered as he tried to explain the rules of the pocky game. Of course he didn't tell the two about kissing. He just couldn't contain his excitement. "I did this with Girbert." He blushed, since he and the albino played, they became an item. Secretly anyway.

"Vith mein bruder?" The German arched his eyebrow.

"I was... Uh... Forced." He quickly replied, "go pray the game. I have curry to make." He bowed and ran towards the door, and hid behind it. Leaving the two males in the room together.

"Luddy, wanna play the game with me then?" The Italian smiled innocently.

"J-Ja." He opened the box, and placed a stick between the shorter male's lips. He bit down on the other end and chewed gown towards the middle. He blushed as soon as they touched each others lips.

The German quickly pressed his lips onto the small male.  This brought back some old memories.  Ah,  yes...  When they we're children...  That was the time when...  He though the young Italian was a female..?

"Ve~" Feli smiled and kissed him again, "Ti amo~ Luddy!" He chuckled and hugged him tightly.

"Ich... Liebe dich auch." He smiled back.

~Behind the door~

Success. "P-Prease touch him more gently..." A dark blush on his face.

"Ja... I can do zhat too." A pair of arms wrapped themselves around the small form of the Japanese man.

"E-Eh?" He hid is face in his hands.