Uno x Reader x Honey x Trois

You were sitting in the cafeteria eating your lunch with your inmates/friends. Your best friend was Rock. Mostly because, you two shared the love of food. So you sat next to him. Jyugo and Uno were sitting across from you. Nico sat on the other side of you. He was like your brother. Sharing the love of anime and manga.

You guys were chatting, and laughing, until Nico asked you a random question... "(Name), what do you look for in a guy?" You happened to be chewing on an enchilada. Your eyes widened. And ended up spitting out our food, landing on the Japanese's face.

"Damnit!" He yelled in disgust. Wiping his face. "Gross."

"S-Sorry Jyugo." You replied, rubbing the back of your head. "Where did that come from?" You turned your attention back towards the green haired male.

"Yeah Nico." Rock paused, "That was kind of random... But now that you mention it... I'm curious too." A small grin formed on his softly tanned skin. You blushed and frowned.

"W-Well... That's... a question going to stay unanswered." You quickly finished your food and threw your empty tray away and walked towards the blue haired male. "Hey Seitarou," you huffed, "I need to use the restroom."

"O-Oh, sure..." He opened the door to the empty hall. He let you out and followed you to make sure you wouldn't escape. Not that you would or anything.

The four boys all glanced ay each other. "Seems like she's hiding something." Not long after Shirou came up to them Rock glance at the tall, buff male. "Oh what's up?" He asked.

The short haired blonde handed the eldest a box with chocolate covered biscuit sticks wrapped in a transparent wrapper with a red ribbon. Your name wrapped around the ribbon. "It's for (Name), huh?" He examined the sweet. "She's gonna love this!" Rock laughed, making the tall male blush and walk away.

"What is it?" Jyugo asked his eyes fixed on the unknown sweets in front of him.

"Oh!" Nico shouted, "I know what that is! It's pocky!"

"(Name) has been asking for this for a long time Shirou found the recipe to make it for her." Rock replied.

Uno stared at the pocky and then closed his eyes. His head resting on his palm. What could he do to confess his love for you? He doesn't know why he keeps staring at the chocolate sweets. Hmmm...

After a few hours had passed, and Nico bounced with joy. The four others smiled at his excitement. "Nico, calm down." You giggled and patted his head softly.

"I'm sorry guys," he laughed, "I'm just so happy! Another day in our new arcade room! With everyone else!"

"Let's just get this over with. Inmates get up!" Hajime fumed, obviously irritated. Everyone got up and head out of their shared cell and made their way towards the arcade.

Everyone else was already there. "Master!" Nico cheered and hugged the turquoise haired male.

"Stop calling me that." Upa replied, a small smile formed on his cheeks. You walked for the claw machine and looked for three plushies of certain inmates. Uno, Trois and Honey. A blush crept on your face as you saw them next to your own plush. You played the game as your friends played others. While picking up one of them, you heard a soft voice whisper into your ear. Causing you to jump and turn around. It was Trois.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scared you." He chuckled and grabbed your hand and gently pecked your knuckles. "I couldn't help but notice your beautiful aura (Name)."

You giggled and turned back towards the claw game. "Nice try Trois." You said and continued to play grabbing all three plushies. "Got them..." You mumbled as you held them close to your chest.

Earning a sigh from the Frenchmen. A smile on his face. "Does this mean I can try to grab your plush doll?" He asked as he took a try and managed to grab the plush toy resembling you. He picked up his winning and kissed it. While making eye contact with you.

Your blush worsened. "Hey (Name)!" Rock shouted towards you. You turned your attention to the food-junkie American.

"Y-Yeah?" You replied, quickly making your way over to him.

He grinned and handed you the wrapped sweets. Your eyes sparkled. Holding the plushies close in one hand as you reached for other snack with the other. "Shiro made them for me? Thanks for grabbing them Rock!" You smiled and stood on your tip toes to peck his cheek. Making three boys jealous.

Trois walked up to Honey and Uno and pushed up his glasses. "It would seem as though she likes the three of us." He stated softly. Making the two blush.

"How do you know, Trois?" Honey asked as he ran his hand through his beautiful hair.

"For starters, she didn't get upset about me flirting with her. And second, she had small plushies of us."

Uno made his way towards you and pulled on your arm, taking you somewhere else in the room. Where none of the guards were or other inmates. "U-Uno?" He had an idea in his head. He prayed he wouldn't mess it up. So the blonde male took your pocky and opened the wrappings. He took one stick and placed it between your lips and bit down on the other end. Taking the hint about his intentions, you chewed down towards the middle his lips inching closer to yours. He already closed his blue eyes. It was going just how he wanted. Until he was forced away from you by an angry American and Frenchman.

"How rude of you." Trois said.

"Taking advantage of our dear (Name) like that." Honey finished.

"I-It's okay!" You protested, so they wouldn't hurt him. You blushed as they stared at you wide eyed. "I'll play the game with you two as well."

Both inmates smirked and the green haired male walked up to you. "No take backs." He placed the chocolate covered end in his mouth and waited for you to do the same. Once you did you both chewed towards the middle. His soft lips brushed against your own. Before he could actually kiss you, Uno jerked him away. "If I can't kiss her, you can't either."

A sigh left the red eyed male. "Fine."  Now it was finally the purple haired American.

You placed another pocky stick between your lips and stood in front of Honey. He grabbed your cheeks in his hands and bit down. Chewing his way to your lips. He wants to be the one to take your first kiss. And he will do it. Even if it's just a quick peck. It will be his. And sure enough. His lips crashed against yours. Making your face turn a deep shade of red. The two pulled you two apart. Uno had you in his arms, and.... He didn't realize. His hands were on your chest when Kiji and Hajime walked up.

Tick marks formed on their faces. "What's going on over here INMATES?" Hajime asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Number elven. That's no way to treat a lady." Kiji stated threateningly.

After the inmates were sent back towards their buildings. You walked next to Uno. He held his head in pain. Since all three boys were 'disciplined' by Hajime. He scolded you for being alone with them.

You kissed his cheek and held his hand. Still holding tightly onto the three plushies of the trio.  Mumbling to yourself while staring at them. "I love you guys..."