Baldroy x Reader

*Request*

You were walking past the kitchen when suddenly...

The whole manor shook, and smoke emerged from the kitchen door. You stopped immediately in your tracks.

You turned around and walked back to the kitchen. Black smoke covered the whole room. "Umm... Maybe I should cook the young master dinner..." You sighed walking into the kitchen.

"I... Must have missed something." Baldroy says, standing next to the stove with his blond afro (XD).

You hit the back of his head. "What the hell were you making?!" You shouted at him. He rubbed the back of his head and blushed.

"... Pocky..." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Pocky." He said slightly louder.

"... I still can't hear you Baldroy." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Pocky! I SAID POCKY!" He shouted back, his face bright red. You giggled softly.

"And you messed up... Let me help you..." You smiled.

~Time Skip~

"Okay... So... The chocolate looks dry now." He said. You picked one up and stuck it in your mouth. He watched you, a faint blush on his face.

"Mmm.... It tastes great. You did great Baldroy." You said. He picked one up and bit down on one end and looked at you. You blushed slightly, knowing what he wanted and bit the other end. You both chewed to the center you were about to break away, from his lips touching yours. Alas, he rested his hands on the back of your head and your waist. You shared a sweet and passionate kiss. You were a little shocked, but kissed back.

"Shouldn't you two be making dinner for the young master (Name), and Baldroy?" An annoyed demon Butler said standing in the door way. You two were still kissing, you ignored him. "(Name), Baldroy..." He said in a threating voice.

"A-Ah! Sebastian! I'm sorry, I'll get to work now!" You said, pushing Baldroy way from you and started to work on dinner for the young earl.