Britain x Reader

*Request*

You were at a world conference. Sitting next to your closes friend Alfred and your boyfriend, Arthur. He hasn't paid much attention to you this past couple of days. You wanted to know why... But you came up with a devious plan. You waited for the conference to end with Ludwig's yelling. Then... When everyone leaves, your plan sets in action. You glanced at your cute British boyfriend and then to your adorable American friend. "Hey Al." You said loud enough for the Brit to hear. The silly burger-loving American turned his head to you.

"What's up dudette?" He smiled. Arthur looked at the two of you, a little jealous of him though.

"Let's play a game after the meeting!" You smirked, winking at him. He smirked.

"I knew you like me more than that British man! Of course, I'M THE HERO!" You giggled and rolled your eyes.

"I wouldn't go that far Al." You said, making the red faced Englishman calm down a little.

~Time skip~

"Zhis meeting is done." The stern German said. Everyone got up and you guys walked out. You saw the sweet Japanese man walk up to you. He was holding a small box of pocky.

"Here, (Name)-chan. This is what you wanted right?" The Japanese man asked. You nodded your head.

"Arigato." You kissed his cheek and walked away. You smirked knowing the British man saw everything you just did. You calmly walked over to the laughing American. "Let's play the Pocky Game!" You giggled, hoping your plan will work to get your boyfriend jealous. He nodded and you placed the pocky between your lips and waited for Alfred to do the same. However, you saw Alfred get pushed by your boyfriend, Arthur. He bit down on the pocky and inched his face closer to yours. Your face was red and you couldn't move because you were still processing what had happened. By the time you finally realized, Arthur has his lips locked on yours. He forced his tongue into your mouth, not that you denied him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer to him.

~Time Skip~

"(Name), don't do that ever again." Your jealous British gentleman said, holding you in his arms, and sitting on his lap, watching movie.

"Okay, I won't." You grinned.

"(Name)." He said sternly. You laughed and got up kissing his cheek.