Zero x Reader x Kaname: Halloween Special

You were walking with Zero, Kaname, and Yuuki. Tonight was a little special... Why you may ask? Well, it was All Hollow's Eve. You were super excited. The Headmaster decided to throw a dance for the Academy. You could be anything you wanted. So you and Yuuki decided to be kawaii witches. Kaname wanted to be a demon. And Zero dressed up as.... (Drum rolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Himself. Yes... You heard correctly... Himself.

You pull on Zero's arm and walked with him quickly to the hall. "Come on Zero!" You shouted. He sighed, starting to regret saying 'yes,' when you asked him to the dance.

"It's not as if the dance is going anywhere." He mumbled. You pouted and continued to pull his arm.

"Just shut up and walk faster." You huffed. He rolled his eyes. Yuuki giggled at the two of you. Kaname simply glared at Zero.

Yuuki laughed a little louder, "you two act like a married couple." You and Zero both were blushing like crazy. Kaname growled quietly.

"Let's hurry to the hall, Yuuki." He held out his hand and walked toward the hall.

"W-We should go..."

~Time Skip~

"My lovely daughters!" The Headmaster hugged you and Yuuki. Yes, he adopted you too. "(Name), I have your favorite snack~" Your father smiled and handed you a box of pocky. You smiled and opened it.

"Thank you father." You smiled and hugged him walking over to Zero. You placed a stick in your mouth. "Let's play the pocky game, Zero." You said, holding the stick between your teeth. He blushed and sighed. Biting down on the other side, both of you slowly inched closer together. Your lips brushed against each other. You were about to break apart and look down to hide your red face, but he crashed his lips on yours and held you by your waist. He pulled apart and smirked. "This witch is good at charming people." He said, trying to flirt with you. You laughed at his failed attempt.

"(Name)..." The soft voice of Kaname spoke behind Zero. You two turned to look at the pureblood. "Could I talk with you for a second please?" He smiled. You nodded and blushed again. You followed the short brunette to the fountain in the middle of the court yard of the school. "Could I play that game with you?" You tilted your head.

"The... Pocky Game?" He looked at you and nodded. You blushed worse than before. "O-Okay." He took a pocky stick and bit down on it. You slowly copied his movements and you drew closer to each other. His lips locked with yours quickly. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed your body up against his and your hands rested on his chest. He kissed all the way down to your neck and his fangs were starting to dig into your neck...

"Kaname! Don't you dare drink (Name)'s blood." Zero said holding is bloody rose. Kaname sighed and let you go. They glared at each other and then shouted at you.

"(Name)... Tell us which one do you like most! Pick one of us!" You looked at the two vampires, and sighed.

"Oh brother... This is going to be a long night.... Happy Halloween kids..."

You walked away. "Later..."