𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

Content Warning- This chapter contains explicit content and mentions of mature languages which may not be suitable for many. Kindly avoid if you're a minor or sensitive to such type of work.

Mayra

I was fresh out of the shower and changed the sheets of my bed. My apartment hasn't changed at all except for the endless photographs of me with Aarav. 

In these past two years there hasn't been a single time where he didn't press me to move out of this apartment or suggested that he move in with me. Of course I can't allow it especially when it's my last year in college and I needed to graduate with healthy grades which wouldn't be possible with him around me 24/7.

Another reason might be that I don't want to separate him from his family. I occasionally show up at the mansion and they all complain for not visiting much sooner or how every time it's not enough however long I stay.

Aarav has made his priority to always pick me up in the mornings and drop me to college back and forth. And how I love that he makes the most out of that time.

And did I mention he never skips a night without me? either he shows up here to spend the night with me or manages to convince maa to make me stay at their home. But I don't know where he is this past week. I've hardly seen him today on my graduation ceremony.

I asked Adi and Muku both and even Reyan about him but they had no clue of where he was. I maybe was disappointed that he didn't show up on my most important day because mom and dad also couldn't make it.

But I'm worried about him because he could never leave me alone when he knows how much importance this day holds to me. 

A ring of my phone jolts me out of my thoughts and I read the name Future Husband. An unintentional laugh leaves me when I read that and remembered how he sneakily edited his contact name.

I picked the call at fourth ring "Hey" only the sound of water pattering on the ground comes from the other side. I turned in the direction of my balcony and yes it was raining outside. He's here?

"Are you home?" I mumbled walking closer to the balcony. I glanced down onto the empty road and driveways.. I could spot his McLaren in a million crowd but it truly wasn't here.

"Come to the park" my heart raced when he huffed those words over the call. He ended the call right after and I squinted in confusion. What is he upto now?

With a final sigh I pocketed my phone and went out of the room. It was all dark in the hall and I remember very clearly I hadn't turned these lights off.

With shaky hands I switched the lights on and the way I gasped at the view in front of me. From the couches to the table to the kitchen counter and the floor.. my hall was stuffed with rose bouquets.

And there in the middle was a note, I walked towards it with a smile already forming on my face. I read the note saying - 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆.

I coughed muffling my laugh, such a dramatic he is. I'm getting agitated to see him all the way more now. I left the apartment in a hurry, descending the steps more hastily. 

The park was an old abandoned piece near my building but the rain might not let me reach as quickly. I'll have to run. If someone would've told me to run under the rain before I could never.. but I started to love rain after Aarav. He's made me fall in love with every insignificant things that didn't mattered to me before.