Part 26

After supper ended with her family, Aenyra made her way back to her chambers as she nervously anticipating the talk she and Aemond would finally have. After all these years of wonder, tonight she would finally have her answers.
As she walked through the dimly lit corridors of the castle a million scenarios run through her head.

What if we don't resolve our differences, what if Aemond was just playing me, what if i never get my best friend back

Aenyra finally made it to her door before she heard her name being called out from behind her.

"Aenyra" Daemons voice echoes down the hall.
She turns around to face him, her heart pounding in her chest.
"I wish to speak with you for a moment, little dragon." Daemon said, his expression serious.

Aenyra nodded, her
Mind races with thought on what her father could possibly want to discuss.

Daemons gaze softens slightly as he spoke
"I want you to stay clear of the green bitches children, after everything you've been through especially regarding the one-eye, I think it would be for the best."

Aenyra loved her father dearly but what the hell does he mean by telling her to stay away. Aenyra didn't like when people tried to control her and in her mind that's exactly what her father was trying to do.

Aenyra's face scrunched up in confusion at her father's words.

What you don't don't know,
Won't hurt you.

She replied with a fake smile before kissing Daemons cheek.
"Goodnight father, you should really go check on mother she seemed agitated at dinner."

"Of course little dragon, goodnight." Daemon leans down placing a swift kiss to her temple before walking down the hall.

Walking into the room Aenyra's heart skipped a beat as she yelps out in surprise by the sight of Aemond in the middle of her chambers, not believing her eyes.
"How did you get in here?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Aemond simply smirked in response as he made his way closer to her.
"Did you forget the hidden passageways?" He replied, his eyes filled with mischief.

Aenyra unconsciously backed away slowly, her back hitting a wall leaving her no where to hide as Aemond's tall figure towers over her.
Leaning in close just like when they danced together, Aemond stared deep into her eyes.
"Well.. you wanted to talk, so talk."
He backs away from her as he takes a turn around the room looking at some of her items displayed.

Aenyra began getting agitated with his whole hot and cold demeanor towards her, finally feeling like she can let out everything she held in for so long, Aenyra snaps.

"Okay, fine. I want to know why you suddenly cut me out of your life like you did 6 years ago, What did I do to deserve that? You never replied to any of the letters I wrote you.. d-do you know how that made me feel not being able to see you was hard enough but you just vanishing from my life like that k-killed me." Aenyra began to feel choked up as her emotions take over. "

"Don't make me laugh, I only ever received one letter from you, telling me to stop writing you , telling me how you choose your family over me  and our friendship.... Telling me my looks are embarrassing." Aemond's voice raised in anger as he balled his fist staring daggers into her eyes from across her room.

" I've never written such a letter in my life.. I did... write to you, nearly every day for over a year. My letters normally were about how I worried about you, how I wanted  to know if you were okay, how I wanting to know what that kiss meant. Y-you broke my heart Aemond you were m-my best f-friend."

Aenyra stood waiting for his response as tears rolled down her dejected face.

————-

Aemond couldn't believe his ears.

She wrote to me,
everyday, for over a year.

Aemond's heart broke at the sight of her, guilt  swarmed his body as he thought about all the years he thought horrible of her.

Aemond could no longer resist the pull he felt towards her nor control his bodys desires for her. Making quick strides across the room Aemond grabs Aenyra's cheeks bringing her into a passionate kiss.

————-

Aenyra has always known there was something different about Aemond. His eyes held a secret fire, a passion that burned deep within him.
As she watched him from across the room she could sense his internal turmoil, his frustration from not knowing the truth.

But as realization dawned on Aemond, his anger melted away, replaced by a fierce desire that he couldn't contain. Aenyra felt a flutter of anticipation in her chest as he moved towards her, every step filled with purpose.

Before she could react Aemond crashes his lips down on hers, a searing kiss that left her breathless. The force of it pushed her back against the wall, but she welcomed the sensation, the raw intensity of his soft lips.

A gasp escapes her lips, allowing the opportunity for Aemond to slide his tongue in her mouth.
Aenyra felt a surge of electricity course through her veins as she felt his velvety tongue tangle with hers.
She grabs hold of his chest tugging him closer while Aemond's hand tangled in her hair tilting her head back as he explores every inch of her mouth.

Aenyra senses were overwhelmed by just the taste of him, the heat of his body pressed against hers. She completely surrendered completely to the moment, losing herself in the pure unbridled  passion that surged between them.

As they both finally pull away from the kiss, both completely breathless Aemond gazed deeply  in Aenyra's eyes, seeing the love and longing reflected in their depths.

A single tear escaped from Aenyra's eye, a tear that held a world of unspoken emotions. Without hesitation, Aemond leans down and gently kisses the tear away.

Feeling Aemond's tenderness Aenyra leans into his touch, feeling a warmth spread through her soul.
Aemond's trailed his hands down her body, lifting her up effortlessly through the air as if she weighed nothing at all.

He carried her sitting her down gently on the bed his eye never once leaving hers.
Aenyra's heart raced so fast she was sure it would be the death of her.

"You're mine, Aenyra." Aemond said with such confidence and possessiveness. Before he could bring his lips to hers in another kiss, Aenyra's hand cups both his cheeks making him focus on what shes been wanted to tell him all these years.

"I've always been yours, Aemond.
Even when you didn't know it yet, even when we were children.. I'm no one else's but yours , I was made for you as you were me.. I love you, I've always loved you."

Aemond swallows hard as he gazes deeply into her tender eyes, he knew she meant every word.
Aemond kisses her with such gentle passion it causes Aenyra to whimper out  beneath him.

He moves from her lips to her jaw running his tongue down to her neck. leaving hot kisses on her skin, he knows he found a sweet spot as she lets out the most beautiful sound he has ever heard.