Part 37

Chasing Aemond back into the castle, Aenyra hurried to catch up with him, but each time she caught a glimpse of his figure, he turned a corner. As she made her way deeper in the red keep, the sound of her heels clanking against the stone floor echoed in the silence. It wasn't long before she realized she had arrived at Maegors holdfast where Aemond's chambers were located.

Making her way to the door she breathed in a deep breath as she pushed the door open revealing Aemond standing in the middle of the room waiting for her.
Closing the door quietly behind her, Aenyra turned to face him. His eye narrowed and his brow knitted together in anger.
Aenyra was the first to speak
"Tell me why you didn't come back to me, Where were you, were you with the Baratheon whore last night?"

Aemond said nothing as he inched his was closer to her.

"Answer me—you're fucking her, aren't you, even after everything you told me! Or was it all just a lie?" Aenyra's voice was steady, her resolve unyielding as she stood her ground.
Aemond stood in front of her taking in her presence before leaning down, claiming her lips in a seering kiss.

Aenyra pulled away, connected her hand to his cheek with a slap.

"Don't touch me, don't you dare touch me Aemond, not until you tell me the truth. I deserve that after everything we've been through."

Aemond's hand touched the cheek she had slapped before he loses control pinning her up against the wall. Making a gasp slip through her lips.

"What is there to say, Aenyra.You think I would stick my cock in any other woman's cunt but yours, You've ruined me for anyone else, You think I would walk away from you over a petty kiss shared years ago? I was your first kiss, and I'll be your last. you're mine, Aenyra no one else's!" As he spoke, his hand found its way to her throat, a gentle yet firm grip that only served to heighten the tension between them.
"Tell me who you belong to!" Aemond demanded, his heated gaze unwavering, searching deep in her eyes for an answer.

"Y-you." Aenyra whispered out, a rush of heat flooding her cheeks as she instinctively clenches her legs together.

"Who?" He demanded more forcefully, his eye locked onto hers with such intensity it gave her body shivers.

"YOU Aemond, I belong to you!" She exclaimed, her voice rising, the fiery passion of her words igniting something primal between them. In an instant he crashed his lips to hers, their mouths melding together as he pushed his tongue in her past her eager lips. he lifted her effortlessly, wrapping her legs around his waist holding her firmly in place.

"Aemond, please— tell me you love me." Aenyra pleaded, her breath coming in quick gasps as her heart raced with uncertainty and hope.

"Aenyra, I don't just love you, Im utterly in love with you, you are all the thoughts in my mind and all the love in my heart, I've loved you my entire life, even when I mistook my feelings for  hatred , It was just my love for you clouded by confusion." Aemond said, his voice firm and true as he looked deeply into her eyes longing for her to understand the truth of his heart.

Before giving Aenyra the chance to respond, Aemond cupped the back of her head, pulling her lips back to his. Their tongues danced together, entwining as if they were made for this very moment. As Aenyra tightened her legs around his waist he felt a surge of passion, with deliberate intent. He tugged at her dress, ripping it down the middle. Her perky breast bounced freely before taking one of them in his mouth.