Part 24

Aenyra hums to herself as she relaxed further in the warm water lathering her body and hair with her favorite lavender scrub.

Feeling all clean she gets out, slipping on a white shift on over her damp body she leaves the bathroom.

Aenyra makes her way over to her vanity as she looks herself over in the mirror for any remaining blood. Removing some wet hair at the side of her face she brings her fingers along the scar that was placed on her forehead the same night Aemond lost his eye. Everytime she looked at it, it reminded her of him.

"Aemond"

————-

Aemond's body tenses the moment he hears the door to the bathroom open, peaking through the screen his eyes grew wide as a very wet Aenyra made her way across the room to her vanity.
Her white shift was dampened by her body revealing to him her small hardened nipples. He had never seen her in this lease amount of clothes before and it was beginning to do something to him, Rubbing his growing cock down he tries to get control over his body.
But then he sees Aenyra tracing the scar on her forehead as she softly whispers his name aloud.  Aemond's body freezes as tries to swallow the lump forming in his throat from the conflicting feelings that seemed to be waging a war in his heart.

The line between love and hate was starting the to blur.

————-

Aenyra began braiding her wet hair as she yawned with exhaustion from the events that transpired that day.
Deciding to take a short nap before supper Aenyra sprawls down on her soft bed, she felt right at home in her old chambers.
She grew to love Dragonstone but Kings Landing would always be her home, closing her eyes it took just few minutes until she was off into a deep sleep.

Aemond quietly steps out from behind the screen as he makes his way over to a sleeping Aenyra.

Deciding to take the opportunity, Aemond kneels down beside her sleeping form, his heart swelled with a mixture of longing and admiration. She was like a beautiful enchantress with her ethereal beauty.

Aenyra's perfect pink lips were completely full and desirable, her soft pale skin that looked like a porcelain dolls, her long white hair that easily lay to her waist even when braided. The rise and fall of her chest brought his attention back to her see through shift leaving him with the perfect view of her breast. Running his eyes down further,
Aenyra's hand lay lying across her waist as Aemond carefully places it in his own. Looking at the small scars that were faded away he noticed she had more on her upper arm and shoulder but the one that caught his attention the most was the one that she ran her fingers over earlier. The only one he was present for.

His thoughts drifted to that horrendous day when their lives completely changed.
As he watched her sleeping , the feelings of love and desire were beginning to overtake his resentment for her.

Stop it Aemond, this is the same girl who left you, the same one who ignored you for years and the same one who is currently betrothed to another.
Stop allowing her to come into your heart.

Standing up, Aemond turns to leave but stops as he looks back once more at Aenyra's sleeping so openly on her bed. Taking the blanket that was folded on the couch he laid it across her body before turning and leaving her room.