Part 28

As Aenyra sleeps soundly in his arms, Aemond runs his fingers through her long smooth hair and over the curve of her hip. The moonlight filters through the window casting a soft glow on her face, and he can't help but marvel at her beauty. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her here with him after all these years.
He shifts slightly pulling her body closer to him with a drowsy smile.

"Aemond" Aenyra murmurs out, still very much asleep in his arms.

Happily smiling to himself  Aemond brushes a lock of hair from her face, he places a kiss on her scar next to hairline. His watchful eye stays on her as he lays his head back against the headboard.

Laying there in silence he basked in the warmth of her naked body next to his, but his mind  drifts back to the letter he received a few years back, the letter that ultimately tore them apart and made him feel hate towards her, not to mention his and her letters they sent one another that they never were able to receive. Someone was striving to drive a wedge between them.
Aemond also couldn't believe how much a fool he had been to believe his grandsire Otto when he told him Aenyra was betrothed to that Wolf from Winterfell, The rumors that Otto so easily believed were nothing but petty lies meant to keep them apart. Aemond scoffed aloud at the thought, anger began filling him from the deception that had been played on them.

Someone did this, but who?
It had to be someone at Dragonstone, someone close to Aenyra.

Aenyra begins to stir awake, her eyes fluttering open as she feels Aemond's hand rubbing through her hair. She gives an ear-to-ear smile as she feels the warmth of his touch.

"Aemond"  she softly called out, lifting her head off his chest to look at him.

"I'm here."  He says, looking down at her with tenderness in his eyes as he moves closer to her.

Aenyra quickly cups his cheek with her hand bringing his lips to hers in an urgent but gentle kiss.

"What was that for?" Aemond asks, A hint of curiosity in his voice.

Realizing their both still naked Aenyra smiles mischievously at him as she sits up, throwing her leg on either side of him as she straddles his lap. She can already feel him growing beneath her as she rubs her wet folds against him, a shiver runs down her spine at the sensation.

"Touch me, Aemond." Aenyra says as she effortlessly grinds against him.

"Aenyra" Aemond groans out with need.
Placing both hands on her hips as he gently guides her onto him as they become one.

Dropping slowly down on his solid length, Aenyra threw her head back, as she bites her lip trying not to moan out. She was still sore from their first time together, but she welcomed the pain as she began to ride him in a perfect tempo.

Aemond's hands tighten around her waist, his gaze fixed on where their bodies were joined together.

"Haah Aenyra, fuck your so tight around me..don't hold back I want to hear how I make you scream." Aemond's husky voice says out.
With each thrust and grind they begin losing themselves in the moment.

Letting go of her swollen lip Aenyra moans out loud, no longer holding back.

"Ahhh Mmm...ahh Aemond!"

Aemond sat up wrapping one a
arm around her waist and his hand in her hair tugging roughly down.

Aenyra's breath hitched as he tugged her head back revealing her neck to him. he sucked hard sending shivers down her body as he left marks in his wake.
As they moved in a frenzy Aenyra felt herself reaching her peek as she cries out in pleasure.

Aemond brings his mouth down to hers swallowing her loud cry as he pushes her hard onto him leaving no space between them, he released stream after stream of his seed deep inside her.

Aenyra collapsed on him as they both fall back onto the bed. The only sound in the room was their heaving breaths, the sun began peaking out through the window as they curl up together under the sheets.

"Avy  jorrāelon, Aemond."

"Avy jorrāelon Aenyra, Va  morīot"

"Aenyra, when did you stop writing me letters?" Aemond suddenly asked.

"Hmm before I my 10 and 5 name day.. so it was a few moons before I claimed cannibal why?" She asked as she drew shapes in his bare chest.

"Did anyone see you send the letters off?

"Just Daemon, why do you.." realization hit her like a tone of bricks. Memories of Daemon being present every time she sent her letter off, his warning about staying away from Aemond, his subtle eyes on her at dinner.
Her own father did this to her, he made her think Aemond wanted nothing to do with her when in fact the complete opposite.

"How did I not see it!" Aenyra's voice cracks out in heartbreak.

"You sure it's him, not one of your brothers."
Aemond asked.

"No I don't think they would ever do this.. I mean Jace and I had a falling out for a few years after Driftmark but I truly don't feel he would do that." Aenyra began second guessing herself, would Jace do this to her and keep it to himself even after they worked through their issues or would he be honest with her? All she knew was she needed the truth.

Aemond could tell this affected Aenyra at the possibility of the two people closest to her would be the cause of so much of their hardships.

"Aemond, what's going to happen to us now?" Aenyra asked as she stopped drawing shapes but instead trailed her finger down his ripple abs playing with the line of hair that was there.

"I told you, you are mine just as I am yours." His words filled with reassurance that made her heart soar.

But even his unwavering faith in their bond was not enough to ease Aenyra's troubled thoughts. The recent events had shaken her to her core, leaving her to question everything she thought she knew. The discovery that her own father could do this to her, he taught her everything she knew, he became sanctuary when she thought she would go mad. He became one of the closest people in her life, why would he want to hurt her like this.

Trying to get her mind off of things, Aemond plants feather like kisses her breast and down to her stomach.

Aenyra closed her eyes, letting herself be swept away by the tenderness of his touch.

"I hope you are with child." Aemond whispered sincerely, he placed his hand gently on her small stomach looking up to her with adoration.
"I'm going to speak to my mother about us getting married."

Aenyra's couldn't even express the feeling of pure happiness she felt as she imagined how life would be, happily married with a couple of white haired babies that looked like her and Aemond.
What was once just a dream could end up being a reality.