Part 27

"Aahh" Aenyra
didn't even recognize her voice as her moan slips between  her lips.

Aemond lips left her neck as he trailed his hands along her calves pushing her dress up to reveal her long toned legs to him. Placing open mouth kisses between her inner thighs. Never to have been touched down there, Aenyra trembles slightly to the new feeling.

As he kissed higher up her thigh she moans out  his name "Aemond"
If he thought he lost control before he was mistaken, just the sounds of his name coming out of her mouth that in that not no innocent way caused him to lose any control he had left. Pushing the remaining fabric up to her waist he waisted not even a second before bringing his mouth down on her already dripping wet cunt.

Aenyras eyes shoot open as she looked down at the view below.

Oh shit, ohh my gods

Her senses were on fire as Aemond continued to explore her body devouring her with such intensity. Aemond groans out sending a vibration all through her body, he ate her like she was his favorite meal in the world, like a man truly starved.

Aemond's tongue continued to dance over her clit as he slid a finger into her opening sending waves of pleasure through her body. Aenyra couldn't help but arch her back and grip onto the sheets beneath her as she feels an intense feeling building up in her core.

Sliding another finger in, he begins moving them faster, his tongue and fingers working harshly in perfect rhythm. Grabbing hold of Aemond head with one of her hands Aenyra becomes lost in this addictive feeling she's chasing as she begins riding herself against Aemond's face, chasing  her  own release.

"Ohhh ohh Aemond, ahh" moaning his name out, the sound echoes through the chamber as she succumbs to the pleasure that washed over her wave after wave, her body spasms in complete euphoria.

Coming down from her high, Aenyra slowly sits up feeling slightly embarrassed as she sees Aemond's glistening face smirking back at her.
Bringing his lips to hers in a fiery kiss, Aenyra could taste herself on his tongue causing her to clinch her thighs together.

Breaking the kiss, Aemond stands up slowly his eyes never leaving Aenyra's as he began to undress himself before her. The sight of Aemond's body made her heart pound, his muscles rippled beneath his skin like waves on an ocean. Aenyra's cheeks flushed as she took in the sight of his long, thick cock standing proudly before her. She was unsure if it would even be able to fit inside her, but the thought only fueled her burning desire.

Standing up herself Aenyra sheds the silky dress letting it fall to the floor in a pool of fabric before stepping out of it completely.

Aemond's eyes widen as he took in the sight of her. The curves and contours of her figure making his breath catch in his throat. He dreamed of this moment for so long, but reality far surpassed his wildest fantasies.

"You are beautiful, Aenyra." Aemond whispers in a low voice as his eyes begin to darken.
Walking over to her he scoops her up in his arms and lays her in the bed. Climbing between her legs he could see the mixture of desire and apprehension in her eyes

"This may hurt, but only for a moment."
Aemond said, reaching his hand down to guide his cock to her entrance. Freezing in place Aemond's body tenses at the feeling of Aenyra's  fingers tracing his scar.

"I want to see you, all of you." Aenyra requested, Aemond slightly nods his head as he allows her to remove his eyepatch revealing himself
completely to her.

Aenyra breath caught in her throat at the sight of the blue sapphire that resided in place of his missing eye.

"A s-sapphire?"

He wouldn't possibly choose
a sapphire because...

"They were always your favorite." Aemond said.

A tear slipped down Aenyra's cheek at his words, she realized just how deep their connection truly was.she wrapped her arms around his neck squeezing him.

"Aemond, I want you... please." Aenyra said begging for him to take her and make her his.

Aemond positioned himself above her again, his hand pace gentle as he guided himself in her. Aenyra gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the sensation, the feeling a of him stretching her in ways she had never experienced before, but as Aemond buries his cock to the hilt. Her pain gave away like he said it would as Aenyra began to enjoy all he was offering.

Aemonds thrust began to pick up speed as he saw her painful expression turn to pleasure.

"Ahhh Aemond,  please." Aemond's thrust became more urgent and powerful, each one  driving Aenyra to new heights of ecstasy.

Aenyra gasped and moaned in pleasure, her nails digging into Aemond's back as he brought her closer and closer to the edge. Aemond groaned out with need.

"Please, I-I'm so c-close" Aenyra begged out as she felt that familiar feeling up in her core.
Sweat beads between her breast and Aemond: o down his forehead.

Aemond leans forwards slightly allowing space for his hand to go between her legs.Rubbing her swollen clit with his fingers was all it took for her to fall over the edge of her climax.

Feeling her cunt throb around him made  Aemond feel a surge of possessiveness well up inside him as he buries himself balls deep in her, filling her up with his seed.

Slowly pulling himself out, Aemond watches with satisfaction as the white liquid drips out of her.

"Your mine, Aenyra. I want to hear you say it again." Aemond demanded as he gathered the remaining juices on his finger before pushing it back into her opening.

"AHH, I-I'm yours Aemond, only yours!" Aenyra breathlessly moans out as she felt his finger push inside her.

Leaning down to place a kiss on her lips, Aemond lays down beside her as the two intwine their bodies closer togethe, completely spent and satisfied.

"Aenyra."  Aemond said with a soft voice as she laid on his chest.

"Hmm?" Aenyra hums out already half asleep.

"I love you too."  Aenyra's eyes slowly open wide of the sudden confession, a smile makes its way to her face as she places a kiss on his chest before closing her eyes once more, snuggling closer to him as the two drift off to sleep.