Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Little bit spicey

Reece's POV

Could this day get any better, after a mini breakdown when Siobhan told me and Aut that Vivian was taking Marjorie to A&E, as the wound on her left wrist was infected, and she didn't want my girl to develop sepsis to finding out we are having twins, and the takeover is going smoothly, as my father is not putting up a fight, and letting me and Aut take over the whole of the family business. The sale of the house has been completed, we can move in at any time, things are going so well. I couldn't keep the smile from my face as I walked into head office, I will be getting rid if this big old building and moving head office to the building my bastard father was going to use to merge all three nurseries as it's in the middle of the two existing nurseries the third nursery is just at the back of the new building, they are connected by a path. They will be staying as three separate nurseries, and I want to expand our learning disabilities care and support facilities, and the newer building is perfect for that, maybe even offer respite care, but that is for the future.

"Good morning big brother"

"Good morning little sis"

"Are you ready for round two?"

"I certainly am"

"You seem very happy this morning.... spill Reecey"

Mia's voice came from behind us

"Marjorie and I found out we are having twins yesterday; we are over the moon?"

"Oh, that's brilliant news, how is Marjorie?"

"She's fine, she was discharged last night and is back with Vivian and Siobhan, I did ring her earlier, but she was still asleep, Vivian answered the phone"

"What else Reecey. I know there is more"

"How the fucking hell do you do it? How the hell can you tell I have more news?"

"Reecey I have known you since we were 8 years old, I always know when you have news, be it good or bad, this is good news"

"The offer on the house has been accepted, we can move in anytime"

We wait outside for Siobhan who is a few minutes late "I'm so sorry I had to stop off on my way in" she was fumbling with a little red box, and she dropped it

"OOOH what's this Shibby?" Mia asked as she picked the box up and opened it

"Oh, I didn't know you cared, but sorry you aren't my type"

Siobhan snatched the box out of Mia's "Why must you be so childish?"

Mia smiled and apologized

"Hmmm, seems Charlotte has rubbed off on you, the old Mia would have carried on winding Siobhan up"

"Yeah, my beautiful and sexy fiancé has told me off about winding Shibby up, I must stop"

"Fiancé? Yeah, I proposed last night, with the help of Sofia and Libby, I'm sure Char will show you the video"

"Well, it seems there will be another proposal in the coming weeks"

"Spill Roberts... you have more news; I can tell there's more"

She smiled "Char said I can tell you, as she is visiting Marjorie today and telling her, but Char is pregnant, we used a sperm doner and we did a test last night and its positive, we have our first scan in a couple of weeks, so your two will have a friend to cause trouble with, just like me, you and Autumn used too"