Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

Reece's POV

I had a lovely couple of hours with Marjorie before I go to the match with Vicky, it was nice not to have to think about the twins, we know they are in safe hands with Siobhan and Viv and so does Marjorie. We get ready to meet Vicky and Laura, we head downstairs to the lobby. They are waiting there for us.

"Come on you two, I want to get up to Anfield," said Vicky

"Alright alright we are here now" replies Marjorie

"You two been having a quick romp?" asked Vicky

"Vicky really?" said Laura

"Well, these two cannot keep their hands off each other" added Vicky

Marjorie spoke to Vicky "Yes, we did have a romp. Do you think I'm going to waste our child free weekend; I'm well going to jump him, but now me and your wife are going shopping, oh and don't tell me that you didn't have a romp with Laura.... I shared a flat with you two for 7 years"

We were all laughing, Marjorie and Laura went shopping and I headed up to Anfield with Vicky. When we got there the atmosphere was amazing when The Kop sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, the match was brilliant Liverpool won we headed out of the stadium and waited for Stevie as she said she would meet us. After about 10 minutes I looked up and saw a young woman who looked just like Marjorie walking towards us. "Hiya these are for you two" she handed us a bag each full of Liverpool stuff inside "There was stuff left over from hospitality, so I got some stuff for you both"

"Aw thank you very much" I replied

"Where are we meeting mum?" she asked

"I said to meet at the hotel, as she has been shopping and knowing Marjorie, she will have bought all kinds of stuff for the twins and Carly"

We walked back to the city center "What did you think of Anfield?"

"It was amazing I loved every minute of the match"

We walked for a bit longer then Stevie asked, "Can you both tell me what mum was like, you too know her best?"

"Well at university when I first met her, she was very quiet and didn't really speak to people, she got to know Siobhan first they got on great then me and Laura joined them, she told us what had happened to her growing up, so me, Laura and Siobhan helped her recover, and she became the beautiful loving and fiercely loyal person that she is today, unfortunately she lost her best friend Siobhan for a few years, but now they are back and it's like they have never been apart" replied Vicky

"I nearly lost Marjorie before I got together with her, through my own stupidity, but anyway once we got together, we have never looked back, she is the love of my life, and now we have 4 children and 3 of them are girls.... god help me."

Stevie looked at me "You already see me as a part of your family?"

"Of course I do"

"Right let's get back into town, before Marjorie starts wondering where we are"

We head back to the hotel, Laura and Marjorie are sitting waiting for us, Marjorie looks stunning, she has got on white blouse she is careful not to show too much of her boobs, skintight black jeans and black boots hair and makeup perfectly done as always.

"I have left your outfit laid out on the bed; we will wait for you"

"Okay babe" I replied

I headed up to our room and she had left out a blue shirt, black chinos and black Chelsea boots, I got showered and changed and headed back downstairs, Laura, Vicky and Marjorie were all waiting for me, I kissed Marjorie and sat down. "Where's Stevie?"

"She has just popped home to get changed she will meet us at the restaurant"

We sat at the bar in the hotel had a drink and chatted for a while then we headed to the restaurant we stood outside and waited for Stevie after a few minutes we could see her, she was walking towards us, holding hands with a man, he looked to be around the same age as Stevie, when they catch up with us she introduced us "Mum, Reece, Vicky, Laura this is Wil, he's my boyfriend"

Will put his hand out towards me. I took it. He had a good firm handshake. "Let's go inside and eat" I suggested

We went inside and had a lovely meal, we chatted with Stevie and Will, I won't lie I was a bit protective of her, Marjorie kept squeezing my thigh if I seemed overprotective each time she squeezed my thigh her hand went further up my thigh until she was almost in my crotch I leaned over and whispered "Keep doing that and I will take you in the bathroom in this restaurant"

Her eyes flashed and she rested her hand on my thigh, I slowly moved my hand down her back and brushed her skin with my thumb, we sat like that for the rest of the night. At the end of the night Stevie and Will headed home and we went back to the hotel, as we strolled back hand in hand, I looked at Marjorie "I love you so much, I love our family, our 4 kids, I hope things will settle down now for us"

"I love you too babe, once we have got through my stepfather's trial and once, we know what is happening with my mother things will settle down...... 4 kids, 3 of them girls.... you don't stand a chance" Marjorie laughed; I pulled her in for a kiss, then we got back to the hotel for some more fun. Vicky and Laura decided to go clubbing,