020: nude glamour

ANOTHER DAY arose, with the sun being higher in the sky now across the city, Yeseul had grown somewhat obsessed with the vintage camera

ANOTHER DAY arose, with the sun being higher in the sky now across the city, Yeseul had grown somewhat obsessed with the vintage camera. Well, more like drawn to it.

It sprung up to life at it's own free will, the demeanor reminding her of a child who was stubborn as fuck. She stood outside the same photoshoot room wherein Heeseung's gaze seemed to had dissect every nuance of her curves, almost as if he were stripping her bare.

She hadn't seen him since yesterday morning, and now she was about to photograph him, the very person who dominated her camera roll without her even remembering.

The door to the studio swung open, and there he was- Heeseung, dressed casually, his hair slightly tousled, looking effortlessly cool. His eyes landed on her, and for a split second, something in his gaze shifted, almost as if he, too, was recalling fragments of that chaotic night.

"Hey," he greeted her with a smile, walking up to her. "Ready for the shoot?"

Yeseul nodded, trying to shake off the odd tension lingering between them. "Yeah, ready as I'll ever be."

They headed inside, the studio bustling with activity. It was transformed into a cozy space with a nude glamour that only an artist would've stripped off with his eyes. Heeseung stepped into the spotlight, and for a moment, she found herself hesitating. She wasn't sure if it was remnants of the mystery still clinging to her thoughts, or the fact that every photo she had seen of him felt strangely personal.

"Just focus," she whispered to herself, taking a deep breath as she adjusted the lens.

Heeseung was naturally photogenic, even if she hated to admit that. As the session began, he moved effortlessly between poses, his confidence shining through in each frame. But something about the way he looked at the camera caught her off guard. His eyes seemed to follow her movements, watching her in a way that made her heart race.

She clicked the shutter again and again, but with each snap, memories from the night before flashed in her mind- his tired face, the way he had looked at her in those mysterious photos? Was it a coincidence? Or there was something more?

"Hey, Yeseul," his voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She blinked, realizing she had been staring too long without taking a shot.

"Sorry!" she quickly apologized, lifting the camera to her face again. But he just smiled, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"You're distracted today," he said, adjusting his stance. "What's up?"

Yeseul fumbled for an answer, not wanting to mention the vintage camera just yet. "Nothing....just trying to get the lightning right."