013: forced exposure

HEESEUNG LOWERED the camera and studies her for a moment, his expression unreadable

HEESEUNG LOWERED the camera and studies her for a moment, his expression unreadable. The soft glow of the studio lights cast a warm halo around her, highlighting the curves of the emerald dress that hugged her frame.

"I think we've got enough for the elegance shots," he said slowly, his eyes not leaving hers. "But let's try something different, a bit more...intimate."

Yeseul blinked, taken aback by his suggestion. "Intimate?" she repeated, her voice tinged with hesitation.

He nodded, stepping forward. "Just for variety. It's good to have a range of shots to see what works best. You don't have to worry about it being in the final portfolio if you're uncomfortable."

She swallowed, her mind racing. She didn't trust Heeseung's intentions- did he want to see her in a more vulnerable state, or was this purely for the sake of their project? But a part of her was curious, intrigued by the challenge and the potential to push boundaries.

"Okay," she agreed softly, straightening her posture. "What do you have in mind?"

His gaze flicked over her thoughtfully before he spoke. "Turn slightly sideways, and place your hand on your hip. Let the dress fall naturally, just enough to reveal the slit. Now, tilt your head back slightly and give me a look like...you're inviting someone in, but you're still in control."

Yeseul followed his instructions, feeling the cool air brush against the exposed skin of her leg as the slit parted. She felt the weight of the moment, the electricity in the air thickening with every passing second. She tilted her head back as directed, her lips parting slightly, eyes locking onto Heeseung's.

His breath caught as he looked at her through the lens. She looked effortlessly alluring, exuding a kind of power that was both captivating and intimidating. He snapped a few shots, moving around her to capture different angles, each click amplifying the charged silence between them.

"Perfect," he murmured, his voice husky with an emotion he couldn't quite place. "Now, try leaning back a bit, as if you're letting go but still holding onto the control. Use your arms to frame your face, and give me a more...sultry look.''

Yeseul hesitated for a moment before following his direction, her movements deliberate and controlled. She lifted her arms, letting her fingers graze the loose curls around her face, her eyes never leaving Heeseung's. She let a small, teasing smile play on her lips, her eyes half-lidded as if she were sharing a secluded joke with him.

His heart pounded in his chest, his hands gripping the camera tightly as he continued to take pictures. There was something incredibly intimate about the way she moved, the way she let herself be vulnerable yet commanding at the same time.

"You're a natural," he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Yeseul's cheeks flushed slightly at the compliment, but she held her pose, the tension between them growing thicker with every second. She could feel the heat of his gaze, the intensity in his eyes making her pulse quicken.

"Let's take a few more like this," he continued, his voice strained with an emotion he was trying hard to keep in check.

As he continued to shoot, she felt a strange mix of emotions- nervousness, excitement, and something else she couldn't quite name. It was as if the camera had stripped away all pretenses, leaving her exposed in a way she had never been before.

She found herself wondering what Heeseung was thinking, if he was feeling the same strange pull that she was. But as the camera clicked on, she decided to push those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the challenge in front of her and the magnetic tension that filled the room.

🎞˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

(a/n: fr, belift? another world tour not even 24 hrs later after the fate tour ended? are you fucking serious? honestly, how far are you willing to go until the boys collapse and have to get hospitalised?)