Chapter 1- Moving to London

Kyler's POV

"Come on Kyler, lets go!" I hear my dad say from downstairs. "Okay, I'm coming!" I run downstairs wearing my favorite dark skinny jeans, Uggs, and my white lace shirt I got from Hollister.

"You ready princess?" My dad asks.

I simply nod and walk out the door, ready to begin our journey. Today, we're leaving America. We're just ready for something new. Ever since my mom died, it's been hard on my dad and I, so we needed something new.

We arrive at the airport about 20 minutes later, waiting to be called. "Flight 39 to England now Boarding" We head to our plane.

About 10 hours later, we arrive in England. Immediately, I love it. I look over to my dad, and I actually see a smile, a real smile on his face that I haven't seen in years.

We arrive at our new flat in London, a 3-Bedroom flat that I absolutely adore. I go to my room and start unpacking.

As I'm unpacking I turn on my radio, and Ed Sheeran's "Lego House" is on the station. I start singing along.

*

I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings and there's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you, and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

*

I'm about to sing the chorus when I hear a knock on the door.

"That was amazing, Kyler. Anyways, I think you should go sightseeing for a while. Make some new friends. I'll text you when you need to come home for dinner."

"Okay, Daddy. Love you"

"I love you too, princess."

So, I grab my jacket and phone and I walk out the door, ready to begin my new life here