Chapter 24- We need your help.

Kyler's POV:

I woke up, stretching out my arms and legs, as I felt the warm sun seep through the window. I slumped out of bed, then I walked slowly, and sleepily downstairs, met by a cheery Austin and Hannah in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning Kyler!" Hannah yelled.

"Hello Kyler!" Austin said.

"Mornin'." I said in a tired voice.

They were acting weird. Sure, they are weird, but this is weird. They are never this cheery. Especially in the morning.

Then I remembered.

Nathan. All the memories from last night flooded through my mind, and I definitely wasn't looking forward to later.

My bestfriends are trying to cheer me up.

I walked upstairs to grab my phone, and when I got back, I stopped at the staircase when I heard them talking.

"Austin, what if he hurts her again?"

"Hannah, calm down. We just have to hope it goes well. If anyone knows Nathan, it's me. He WAS my bestfriend, after all."

"We should go with her to be safe." Hannah said softly.

"I'm not letting you or that baby in danger of him. And you know that will just make him mad."

Before they could say anything else, I walked in the room, pretending I didn't hear anything and plastered a smile on my face so they wouldn't try talking to me about him.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, grabbing a piece of toast from the toaster.

"We were thinking of watching some movies and just hanging out." Austin answered.

"Okay. Works for me." Hannah agreed.

Soon after, we had laid blankets and pillows all over the floor, and we were watching a bunch of Disney Movies.

We watched all the Toy Story's, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Tangled, Up, and now we were watching Marley and Me.

By the time we finished, it was 5 PM.

I only had an hour to get ready and be there.

I ran up the stairs, running in the bathroom. I peeled off my clothes and jumped in the , trying to get finished as fast as I could.

As soon as I got out, I put on a grey tank top, Harry's blue plaid button up shirt, rolling up the sleeves and tucking it in to my high waisted shorts because it was so big. I put on my high top Converse and put on light makeup. I let my wavy hair natural, it sitting down right below my elbows, and slipped on a grey beanie to complete my outfit.

It was now 6:00. I was late. I decided that I was already late, might as well take my time. I checked all the messages on my phone, but not replying to anyone, but Harry. I don't know why I chose him, I Guess because I had most of the messages from Him and Liam, but I knew I shouldn't text Liam.

I texted Harry, saying 'I'm okay.' I shoved my phone in my pocket and went on my way.

By the time I got there, it was an hour later meaning it was 7.

Why am I so stupid? I should not have been late.

But, there was no sign of Nathan.

Suddenly, there were arms around my waist, just like our last encounter, and Nathan kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey Babe, you're late. Why?" Nathan asked, smirking.

I thought of the first thing that came to mind.