Chapter 14- The Accident.

Kyler's POV

It's Thursday. We all decided to go shopping for tomorrow night, when the boys will perform.

It was me, Justice, Tori, and Kenia. We were all ready to go to the mall so we can buy our outfits. We were all taking Harry's car.

"I'll drive!" Justice said.

"No, that's not happening, you know what happened last time." Harry said, as Justice and Tori started busting out laughing.

"I'm just going to go with it." I said, confused. I'll ask Harry about it later, right now we're going shopping!

"Okay Girls, Leggo!!" Kenia yelled, as we all ran to the car. I'm only 17, I don't want to drive. Kenia was the oldest, being 19, so she was chosen to drive.

As we left, we kissed our boys goodbye and set out to the mall. When we got there, we all went into stores, never being satisfied.

When we finally reached an good store, we all found the PERFECT outfits. Justice got a white strapless dress, that had a navy blue striped belt. She got navy blue heels, and a striped bow to go along with it, along with a navy clutch. Tori got a dark purple strapless dress with a black belt around it. She got black heels, a black headband, and a black clutch to go complete her outfit. Kenia bought a light red strapless dress with white heels, a white bow, and a white clutch to top it off. I settled with a grey strapless dress, with a sparkly deep purple belt. I got dark purple heels, a dark purple clutch, and one of those dark purple flower clip things that go in your hair.

Once we finished shopping, we stopped at Nando's to eat, as usual, and found the boys there. Well, 5 boys. And 1 girl. Who is that?

"Hi, you must be Kyler. Hi Tori....Justice." She gave Justice the evil eye.

"Danielle." Justice said.

"So, how are you doing? Did you finally get a new wardrobe? Oh, I guess not, still look like a homeless person." Danielle snapped.

"Don't talk to her like that." I said, my anger boiling.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"I said, DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. She is my bestfriend, and I'm not gonna you insulting her. Get the fork out, or keep your mouth shut before I fix your humongous nose." I said, trying not to laugh at how I said fork.

"Yeah, you want to insult Justice? Go ahead, because the next thing you know a frying pan will be in your face." Tori snapped.

"Whatever. Goodbye, Liam. I love yooouuuu!!" She said cheerfully, and then having a full make out session right in the middle of the restaurant.

"You know, we eat at this table. We don't need your diseases on it." Justice said.

We ate our Nando's, and we headed to the flat, so we could get ready.

We were keeping our outfits hidden from the boys, making sure to see if they like them. We really wanted to impress them.

Until the concert, we got ready putting on our outfits. Justice's hair was straight and down, and she had a light amount of makeup along with some bracelets. Kenia's hair was slightly wavy and she had on a necklace and light makeup. Tori's hair was curly, which took forever, but it looked gorgeous. My hair was straight, and for once I let my baby doll bangs down, just to see if I still liked them. I let them down, and I mean, I guess they look fine.

I looked at the girl's appearances. I wish I was pretty like them. They're gorgeous, and perfect. And I'm just, well, I'm just me. Nothing special. All the fans are right, I don't deserve Harry, I'm surprised he still wants to be with me. He might not even like me, but I like him. And, I guess, I might just have happiness while I can.