Chapter 41- Josh and Erika.

Josh's POV

I anxiously checked my phone for the 20th time, waiting for the right time to text Erika. We were going to leave for our date at 3 PM, and it was now 2:30, so I would be picking her up soon to take her out.

I finally texted her, telling her I would be there soon, and she replied with an 'okay.' When I reached Kyler's flat, I knocked on the door and Kelsey, her twin answered.

"Here for Erika?" She asked and I nodded. She moved so I could walk in, sitting down on the couch and waiting for her. When she did come down, she looked beautiful wearing black skinny jeans, and a red shirt that barely showed her stomach. A crop top, I think? She was also wearing black combat boots. Her short hair was straight.

She smiled at me as I stood up, as I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the fair, since it's warm?" I asked her.

She grinned and nodded. "Sounds great."

~~~~~~~~~

Erika's POV

"So, what do you like to do?" Josh asked me.

"Makeup. I love makeup. Especially theatre makeup. I'm guessing you like to play drums." I joked.

"Yeah, pretty much." He teased back.

When we reached the fair, I giggled in excitement as I pulled Josh inside. He got both of us wristbands to ride all the rides and I practically dragged him to the ferris wheel. When we finally reached the front of the line, we sat down in the car things, ours was red, and the bar went over us. We began to move, and a started shaking the car in excitement, causing Josh to grab both of my arms to stop me.

He looked at me with serious eyes when we got to the top, leaning in and kissing my cheek. I smiled, resting my head on him until we reached the bottom and got off.

"Do you want anything?" Josh asked me as we walked up to a concession stand. "Cotton Candy." I grinned, waiting at a table as he stood in line to order.

"Hey gorgeous." A familiar voice said, sitting beside me.

"Hi John." I rolled my eyes.

"You here alone?" He asked, scooting closer to me, causing me to scoot farther away from him.

"Actually..." I trailed off as I pointed to Josh approaching us.

"I'm Josh, nice to meet you."Josh said sarcastically, causing me to put my hand over my mouth to muffle my giggles.

"And I'm Erika." I went along, me and Josh giggling. He handed me blue cotton candy and he had a pink one, both of us picking off pieces and letting it melt in our mouths. We then left John sitting there, shocked, continuing along with our date.

"Ohhhhh. I want that thingy." I said as we walked past a game with a cute little baby elephant stuffed animal. Josh smiled at pulled out money from his wallet and handing it to the man running the game. He was handed 3 balls and had to knock down the stacked up cans. He knocked them down with 1 ball to spare, pointing to the elephant, then handing it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled and he nodded, grabbing my hand once again.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I

"We should take the long was home." I smiled and he nodded.

When we got in Josh's car, we made sure we took the longest way possible back to the flat building, chatting about anything and everything.

"Oh my gosh stop!" I yelled rather loudly, as a black kitty crossed the road. I jumped out of the car and picked up the cat, Josh coming up behind me and petting the cat.

"I'm gonna call him...Raven." I smiled.

"You're goon a keep it?" Josh asked me. I nodded as we walked back to the car, driving back to my flat and nervously walking in with my cat. Luckily this building allowed pets.

I opened the door with my key, attempting to sneak in with Josh behind me but failing as I saw Kelsey and Harry watching TV on the couch. I shoved Raven in my shirt before they saw us, though it didn't help because of my crop top.

"Whatcha doing?" Kelsey asked as we tried to creep to our room.

"Nooottthhhiiinnggg." I said innocently and running to me and Kelsey's room with Josh.

"Well, that was close." Josh said.

"Yeah, do you mind taking him home, just for tonight?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, taking my new stray cat from my arms.

"I would love to see you again. Would you like to go out again tomorrow?" He asked.

"That sounds great." I smiled.

"One more thing." He said. I looked at him questionably until he got closer, brushing his lips with mine. I kissed him sweetly and pulled away.

"Goodnight, Erika."

"Goodnight, Josh." I replied.

I laid on my bed and watched him leave my room, smiling as I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep, thinking of Josh.

Today was a great day.

****************

This chapter sucked.

I'm sorry.

IF YOU WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK ON NETFLIX I HOPE YOU'RE AS PISSED AS ME BY HOW IT ENDED.

WHY WOULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT?

AND ANOTHER THING WHILE I'M USING ALL CAPS, ALL THESE FANFICTIONS ON WATTPAD PISS ME OFF LIKE "THE BOXER" IF YOU'RE READING THAT. IT'S REALLY AMAZING BUT IT PISSES ME OFF.

Ugh.

Stay Awesome, Bros..

.

.

.

.

Brofist.