Chapter 11- I love you...

Tori's POV

I woke up, laying on the edge of the couch in a very awkward position.  

My feet were on Kyler's lap, my hand hanging off the couch, my face buried in the pillow. Kyler was snuggled up next to Harry, well kind of. Her head was laying on his legs. Harry, he had hi arm around Kyler, and his head was gently resting on her back.

They actually were a pretty cute couple.

Not as cute as her and Liam would be, but that doesn't matter anymore. He has....Danielle.

Speaking of couples, I really have no idea what's going on between me and Niall. I never actually broke up with him, but I did say I loved him and walked out.

My phone had gone off all night. Niall was texting me every five minutes, making sure I was okay, and apologizing. Why? I have no idea. He didn't really do anything.

I miss him so much. But, I don't know if he misses me.

I didn't text back and I turned my phone off.

I just laid there in silence, occasionally shedding a few tears, but trying not to wake up the sleeping couple next to me.

As soon as Kyler and Harry were awake, we all went out to breakfast, going to a small diner in town.

After that, we were all going to see a movie.

"Guys, I'm just going to go home. I'm tired, and you guys should enjoy spending time together as a couple." I said.

"Are you sure? We don't want to kick you out or anything, just because we're dating doesn't mean we're always going to want to be alone." Kyler said, her voice filled with worry.

"I'm sure. Have fun." I said.

"Bye, Tori." Harry said, giving me a hug, and kissing me on the cheek, a friendly kiss.

I could see it in Kyler's eyes that she knew I was lying. She knew I just wanted to go home to drown in my sorrows at the thought of losing Niall.

As I walked home back to the flat, when I stopped at the door, I took a deep breath, hoping Niall wouldn't be here.

I finally brought up the courage to open the door, and I didn't see or hear him.

I kept my head down as I walked to my bedroom, stopping in my tracks as I saw a note on the door of my room. Or, me and Niall's room.

The note said: 

"Turn around, and follow the arrows."

Is this another one of Justice and Louis' pranks? Oh well, YOLO as Louis would say.

I turned around seeing a paper with an arrow. I followed all of the arrows around the flat until I stopped at the door. I opened it, and sure enough, more arrows were going down the hallway. How did I not notice these before? I followed all of them until I reached the door that said : ROOF.

I pushed it open, taking the stairs until I reached the roof. Now, the building is pretty tall, 20 floors. But, I'm not scared of heights.

I looked up, and saw Niall, sitting on the edge of the building slightly strumming his guitar held in his hand, and mumbling words to himself.

I don't think he realized I was there, so I quietly tried to turn around and leave. I don't want him to see me cry, I don't want to hear him say he doesn't love me back, so I didn't want to face him right now.

But, before I got the door completely open, I heard him say: "Please, Tori. Wait." I could barely hear him, his voice coming out weak and shaky.

I turned around, not uttering a word, but coming to sit beside him, dangling my legs off the edge of the building.

Without even uttering a word, Niall came and sat beside me, and started strumming his guitar, to the tune of what I recognized to be I won't give up- Jason Mraz.

I then heard his amazing voice sing the words to the song.  

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars 

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul

Cause even the stars, they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us

Even if the sky's get rough

I'm giving you all my love

Still looking up 

By the time He finished the song, I was already in tears.

Me and Niall finally made eye contact. I could see the hurt in his eyes, looking like he had been crying about as much as I had.

"Tori, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry that I was mad for no reason, Kyler is a great girl. I missed you so much. You have a right to be mad. I don't even care if Harry and Kyler date. I just don't like Danielle. None of us do. I was being selfish. I'm so sorry. I love you. Everything about you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, everything. I'm in love with you, and I don't want to lose the girl I've fallen for."

My tears just kept falling.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you so much Niall, and I couldn't even think about life without you."

"I'm in love with you, Tori Lea Roberts."

"And I'm in love with you, Niall James Horan."

He crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me with so much love and passion that I felt on top of the world. The boy I never thought would be mine is the boy I have fallen for, and I never thought love was real. Until I met Niall.

The Irish, funny, amazing, blue eyes blonde that hopefully will be in my life forever.

As we both pulled away, we hugged for what seemed like hours.

Then, we both ended up passing out on the roof, just laying there in eachother's arms, watching the night sky.  

******* 

Hiiiiii. I hope you like this chapter. 

I love you so much! 

-Kyler<3