Chapter 20- Love is Just a word.

Harry's POV:

"Kyler?" I said, barely above a whisper.

I looked up at her. She was wearing actual clothes now, and her hair was done. She was wearing her knee brace and her wrist brace. The little amount of makeup she was wearing was smeared, her cheeks were red and puffy, and so were her eyes. She looked like she had been crying not too long ago. Nevertheless, she was beautiful.

"I, I, Uhm...I need to go. I can't do this." She mumbled, turning around to open the door.

"No. Please. Don't." I said, my voice cracking.

I had been so worried about her for the last few hours. She went in the elevator, so who knows where she could have gone? I was afraid that she left the hospital without being approved by the doctor, all because of me. I was just so upset.

She went and sat on her bed, crossing her legs, which I knew probably hurt her because she winced in pain. In a matter of seconds, she ignored it and was fine. She avoided eye contact with me, playing with the ends of her hair, not saying a word.

"I'm sorry," I finally managed to choke out, causing her to look up at me. "That I, got angry with you. I, I didn't mean to yell at you." She gave me a look that showed me she was upset. "And I'm sorry."

"Wha-What did I do? To make you so upset..." She asked, breaking eye contact with me.

"I thought," I paused. "I was jealous." I stated.

"Of what?"

"You, and Liam. You guys seemed pretty close, and I know you two like eachother, and I'm scared you're going to leave me for him." I said, looking down, prepared to get yelled at or slapped or something.

But, she just smiled that gorgeous smile of hers.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. One, he has Danielle, so what would be the point? Two, I don't like him as much as I did when we started dating. And three, I already told you I would never lead you on or leave you for someone else." She sighed.

"But, I don't want to lose you." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm not worth you being so upset over, Harry. You deserve someone so much better. I don't deserve you." She said, tears welling up in her eyes once again.

"What makes you think that, Love?" I asked her, walking towards her bed. I laid my head down in her lap, and she started messing with my curls.

"Harry, you're in a world famous boy band. You're extremely attractive, extremely sweet, and one of the best boys anyone could ask for. And I'm just, me..." She said.

"Exactly. You're you, Kyler. Amazingly beautiful," I pecked her on the lips. "Smart," another kiss. "Clumsy," another one. "And amusing." I said, kissing her one more time.

She rolled her eyes, but didn't say another word about it. Eventually, we went back to normal, like nothing ever happened. But, I could see it in her eyes that her mind was somewhere else.

"What's on your mind, babe?" I asked her.

"Well, I met the most adorable little girl today, her name was Rosie, she's seven, and she has Leukemia. I met her mom and dad and they were really nice, and Rosie loves you guys. So, I was kind of wondering if the band could perform for her tomorrow." She said, looking at me.

"Of course. We'll call the boys tomorrow." I smiled.

"Thank you, Harry." She smiled back.

"I'm gonna go put some Pajama's on. I'll be back." She said, grabbing one of my T-shirts and a pair of her shorts.