Chapter 13- Funnn

Justice's POV

The past few days I have spent my time with Louis, Liam, and Zayn. We have done nothing but avoided the flat, knowing that Tori and all them might be there.

I miss them so much.

Freaking Danielle. I hate her. Me and her do our best to avoid eachother, knowing that the outcome won't be very good.

That was one of the reasons I was mad at Kyler. I didn't want Danielle back in our life. Another reason is because Liam has been wanting to ask her out and then she goes on a date with Harry. She said she liked Liam, and I know she does. But, I don't know about Harry. That girl is really hard to figure out. If I find out she's playing Harry just to make Liam jealous, I'm done. I already decided I was done with her.

Yet, I'm sitting here alone, at Nando's, with Kyler, neither of us speaking.

We stayed like that for a while, until I finally spoke up.

"Uhm...Hey."

"Hey," she said, not looking up and trying to keep quiet.

"Look, Kyler. I guess I overreacted. I really just hate Danielle. And, I really thought you didn't like Harry. But you obviously do. You broke poor Liam's heart, and I just don't like seeing one of my boys upset. I thought you were playing Harry just to get to Liam, because I know you like him."

I expected a rude comment but I got the complete opposite.

"I, I guess I did ruin all of you guys. I'm so sorry. I would never do that to anyone. If I didn't like Harry, I wouldn't be dating him. I still like Liam, I may even like him more, but I have to push those feelings away because I have Harry, and he has Danielle. I'm sorry."

"You didn't ruin us. Please, can we be okay again? Louis misses his best friend. And his Boobear."

We both started busting out laughing at that.

"Wanna trick the boys and Tori and pretend I slapped you and still hate you?" I said, with a smirk.

"Let's do it."

She grabbed her cheek, making it look like it was hurt and I put on an angry face and pretended to storm out, Kyler coming a little bit behind me.

When we got to the boys, they looked horrible.

"What did you do?" Louis asked, concerned about Kyler's face.

At that moment me and Kyler glanced at eachother, then busted out laughing.

"You guys should have seen your face!"

They were all confused.

"Guys we're fine, it was a misunderstanding." Kyler laughed.

Me and Tori gave eachother a big hug, because we both missed eachother. Louis grabbed Kyler and spun her around, and then he jumped on Harry's back. It was nice to have everyone back. Except for Liam, he tried to avoid us and hang out with Danielle. That must be torture.

~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"I'm so glad we're back together, I missed you so much. Why did we break up in the first place? I don't know but we're together forever now so it doesn't matter!" Danielle blabbed on. Can she ever shut up? I mean, I don't want to be rude, but she never stops talking, and mostly it's about herself or how we're together. No normal conversations.

I miss everyone. I don't even think I was mad in the first place, just jealous that Harry got her. I know I'll have to eventually face her again, but I'm trying my best not to. But, I think now is the time to do it.