Chapter 15: He's Magic And Myth

Eight months pregnant.

"I can't even see my feet anymore." I stated. I was laying on my couch, and River was on the floor playing.

"That's good!" Judy exclaimed, and handed me a glass of water.

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "How?" I asked confused, "I can't see my feet." I chuckled.

Judy smiled, and said, "That means the baby is growing, and soon she'll be ready to come out." She replied.

"Well, I guess that is a good thing."

Judy sat up straighter, and tilted her head at me, "So, have you decided what you're going to call her?" Judy asked curiously.

I sat up a little more on the couch, and I cleared my throat, "Uh, no, I haven't" I replied honestly.

Judy pursed her lips, and she put down her coffee, "You haven't?" She said surprised, and I shook my head at her, "The baby is almost here. Why not?"

I looked down at my round belly, and caressed it, "I...um..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"It's Corey, isn't it?" She asked curiously, and patted my leg to comfort me, "Have you been taking River to visits?"

I bit my lip at the mention of his name, I looked up at her and nodded my head, "Yea..." I sighed.

"You want to make that decision with him?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, and I twisted my lips, "I don't know what I want." I stated truthfully.

"Is Corey what you want?" Judy asked out of the blue.

I took a sip of my water, and placed it on the table, "I'm not sure..."

"I've been visiting him, and he looks a whole lot better, Hun." Judy smiled, "He asks about you, and the baby all the time." She added.

I swung my feet over the edge of the couch, and sat on the couch, "Does he...?"

Judy grabbed my hand in hers, and gently caressed it, "He still loves you, and loves that little girl." She said with a gentle smiled, and pointed to my belly, "He even told me that he's understand if you never wanted him back, but, it would break his heart to lose you."

"Does he know that I felt like I had lost him?" I shot back hurt, and Judy looked back at me sympathetically, "Sorry..." I sighed.

"I understand, and he knows that he messed up."

I looked up at her with pain-filled eyes, "Judy? I don't know what I'm going to do..." I croaked out, "I love him so much..." I sobbed.

Judy pulled me into her chest, she gently ran her finger through my hair and gently cooed, "It's going to be alright." She assured me.

I looked up at her with tear-filled eyes, "He's the only one in my life that I never thought would hurt me, and I was...I was wrong..." I croaked, "But , I still love the jerk..." I cried.

Judy grabbed my face, and held it in her hands, "Things aren't always going to be easy, and you need to decide if you're ready to give a chance to prove himself, or if you're ready to turn your back." She stated, "I know he's my son, and I understand what he did was wrong. I love him, however, I will still love you too even if you decided to leave." She added.

I grabbed Judy's hand that was on my face, and left it there, "Thanks..."

------------------------

Dear Readers,

Okay, here's the other part of the double update. I think I'll do two updates of "Take Me To Church" tomorrow. Because I'm really tired. Sorry! But, what do you think of this chapter? It's like 12:27 a.m. where I am, and I just finished this. So, hopefully it's still good even thought I'm tired.

QOTN: Are you guys okay with how fast the events are going? Because I know she was like five months pregnant in one, and then she's like eight months now. I just don't want to write month after month, and week after week.

P.S. What do you think of Judy's conversation with Summer? Do you'd like the titles I choose for my chapters?

Sincerely, Ana XD