Confession

I don't own any of these characters. I just wanted to play with them because I'm fascinated by the dynamic between Harry and Snape. All this hate and misplaced but strong feelings lead to the marvelous way they act around each other. Damn, I love them. Although Harry is the smart, cool hero in this story Snape ought to be the major character. He is sarcastic, possessive, proud and evil. My knight in black armor who suffered through to much already but always follows a superior motive. Although he seems to act hedonistic all the time. I just love him and I hope I have interpreted him right. It was really hard for me to keep balanced between the abusive, obsessed git I wanted him to be and the kind, honorable hero he turned out.

My fanfiction doesn't follow the books in general and there are a few things which are different and very shortened like the encounters with Voldermort and the normal classes but potions. Also Harry had a worse childhood and Mrs. Figg plays a bigger role in it and I neglect his friends.

By writing that story I just wrote the peaces with Snape and Harry. Everything in between I added later and as you will notice I hadn't so much fun writing these parts and so they are pretty short and not that developed or even logical. Sorry for that.

xoxo dreamingboy