Occlumency

The next morning Harry knocked Snape's office door. His heart beat as fast as if he was in second year again as he had blown of Snape's lab. But this time was different. Last time he had survived. "You may come in." He heard the sonorous voice of his professor just as the door opened itself. Hesitantly Harry entered the room. "Mr. Potter, what a surprise to see you coming back to me." Snape rose from his seat and took a menacing step towards Harry. "Dumbledore kind of forced me to." Harry said defiantly. "Oh, I bet he did. Now down to the floor." Snape's voice was as cools as ice. Harry glanced at Snape in utter loath. "You want me to do what?" He asked carefully suppressing his rage. "On the ground, Potter, or leave." In Snape's eyes were absorbed by an empty cold and his face was wiped of all emotions. Harry took a step towards the man. His green eyes blazing with raging fire. He would fight him. Show this greasy bastard his place. He opened his mouth, then closed it. Snape towered above him, piercing him, tearing him apart. The radiating cold overwhelmed Harry. Desperately Harry wanted to scream, to trash the man, to free himself from the ban. But it was hopeless. The only word which left his mouth was an intimidated: "Please." Snape looked at him in disgust. "I told you to sit." He spat.

Harry knelt down on the cold stone floor to the mans feet, his eyes fixated at his curled hands in his lab. So Snape wouldn't see the tears in them. He had lost. How could he win? How could he submit to that man? "I see you have learned to behave yourself." Snape said going back to his desk. A heavy silence followed in which Harry only heard his hitched breath echoing loudly in the silent office. He didn't know for how long he was here already. What could easily be an hour felt like an eternity to him. His whole body ached already due to his uncomfortable position and he forcibly suppressed the urge to shiver nervously. He had come to Snape only because Dumbledore told him to and Snape had made him submit effortlessly. Harry knew the man wasn't any forgiving. He had just ordered Harry on his knees and wouldn't allow him to move til he was satisfied. Furthermore he was eying Harry like he was his prey. For Harry sitting here and being stared at was pure torture. His cock stiffened more and more with any minute. How he'd love to stand up and speak up to the bane of his existance. But he knew how strict Snape could be. He had just this chance to make things right. He couldn't screw up.

Severus couldn't believe what a beautiful display he was offered. Harry on his knees begging his professor to take him. He decided he had enjoyed looking long enough, he wanted to touch, to feel. Harry heard Snape standing up by the ruffling sound of his robes. He was curious. What was Snape up to. He heard the man circling him, probably to stare at him from all angles. Suddenly a strong hand jerked up his chin. "Stand, Potter." A husky voice commanded. Harry followed that hand. Standing right before the potionmaster he looked in his vast black eyes. Snape still had his hand on Harry's cheek and began to caress him. Harry forced himself to keep quiet and look the man straight in the eye. "Tell me, Potter, what do you want me to do?" Snape said softy. "I want you to-" Harry broke into a moan because Snape touched his hard cock. "Say it, Potter." Snape demanded. "I-I want you to fuck me." Harry groaned thrusting his hips into Snape's touch. "Still no control there, Potter?" Snape purred leaning forward to whisper in Harry's ear: "Bent over the desk." Harry let down is pants with trembling fingers. His hot blood was rushing through him. He could feel Snape's coldness from behind, his erection pressing against his buttocks. Ready to enter him. Simultaneously Snape grabbed Harry's cock and squeezed it hard. Harry cried out in surprise because Snape just pushed into him without any warning. The young man screamed in pain and trashed against the desk but Snape caught him in his firm grip. "This time there will be no nice." He hissed as he was thrusting into Harry at immense speed hitting his prostate with every movement. Harry begged for his release incoherently. He felt so full. But all Snape wanted was to crush and destroy. The potionmaster increased his pace as he neared his orgasm. With every movement he hit Harry's prostate what made the young man scream. As Snape climaxed he forced Harry's face to the desk so he couldn't see the his face. He felt Snape's cock soften within him while the man trying to calm his raging breath to its usual calm. Harry moaned desperately. He wanted to come to, to loose himself in his desire. He felt the other man's grip tighten around his balls squeezing them so much it hurt. "Come for me." Snape said in a silky voice close to the boy's ear. The world exploded into stars. Never Harry had come this hard. Uncontrolled spasm were rolling through him causing him to scream. He could still feel Snape's cold hand caressing him, milking him until he begged his merciless professor fore more before he'd loose consciousness. "You really like it rough, do you?" Snape said dressing himself. Numbly Harry opened his eyes and tried to stand up what turned out quite difficult because his whole body was a wreck. Snape really was throughout. Shame welled up inside Harry causing him almost to vomit. What had he done? Shaking he tried to dress himself. He was already close the door as he heard the potionmaster's voice: "Where do you think you are going?" Harry winced. "Your lesson just began, so don't you dare running from me again."