Dumbledore's talent

As Harry woke up he didn't knew where he was or what had happened. Sleepily he looked around to recognize the familiar hospital wig. So he was in Hogwarts. But how had he come here? What had happened? He needed some moments to gather his thoughts. So he fainted due to another vision... but this didn't explain why he was here. A stifled cough to his right made him notice the presence of the headmaster. "Good evening, Harry. Good to see you finally awake. How do you feel?" Dumbledore greeted him. Harry took a moment to check if his body hurt. "No. I am perfectly fine." He smiled. "That's good news. Then I will tell Madam Pomfrey she can send you off as soon we are finished talking. Because to honest I am here to discuss some delicate matter with you." The old wizard explained. "Sure, what do you want to talk about, sir?" Harry asked interested. "Most about what happened at Bill's and Fleur's wedding. Professor Snape told me you had with high probability some kind of vision." Harry nodded. "That's right I guess."

"Did that happen before?" The headmaster questioned worried. "Well, to be true, yes, it has." Dumbledore nodded. "Are they like those you had when the snakemen appeared?"

"Much or less. This time I just heard what Voldemort was doing. More like he was directly in my head. Last time I just dreamed what he saw." Harry explained. Dumbledore nodded tentatively. "I don't think their riskiness equal their purpose. Maybe we should do something against them to secure your safety." Dumbledore said after a while to Harry who eyed him suspiciously. "I don't know. We learned about the snakemen through such a dream after all." The young man argued. "You got a point there and I appreciate your effort to help the order. I really do. How would you like if we would arrange some middle way?" Dumbledore offered. "Yeah, sure. What are you thinking of?" Harry asked eagerly. "Well, I thought maybe you could master Occlumency, a unique art, which is used to defend the mind." Dumbeldore's eyes twinkled joyfully. "I myself learned this art at a young age and I can tell you it only has benefit me so far." Harry beamed at him. "That's sounds amazing. I ever wanted to learn it but since it is needs to be taught by a master I never had the chance."

"Well, your time hast come. I have talked to professor Snape he will teach you if you are willing." Harry must have made a face because he added: "I know your relationship to professor Snape always has been rough, but I hope you two can get past your differences." Dumbledore smiled expectantly at Harry whose expression fell even more. "But why does it have to be Snape? Surely you can teach me." Harry muttered disappointed. "Professor Snape, Harry. And he is the very best. Please do me the favor and trust me. This is the best solution, I am sure." The headmaster twinkled while Harry threw a murderous glance at him. How could he possibly survive this? Of course, Dumbledore who was as far from acknowledging Snape as evil wouldn't notice what an utter bastard this man was. "A lemon drop for you?" Dumbledore asked kindly, offering Harry a plate with sweets. "No thank you." Harry replied. "Then I shall take my leave. You will meet professor tomorrow morning at his chambers." Dumbledore announced. Harry clenched his fists and nodded while cursed in what trouble he had gotten himself into.