Grades and Sex

The next morning Harry prepared breakfast in the kitchen as usually as Snape came by. Ignoring the fact Harry didn't wore a shirt again he sat down without a word about the events of last night. They ate in silence as they used to but today there was an unknown tension between them. Harry didn't know what to make of it. He didn't know anything about the man at all. At least his attempts to stir some reaction from the man had failed. Before he could stop himself Harry who was driven mad by desire blurted out: "Professor, would you dance with me?" He felt his cheeks turn crimson and he quickly averted his gaze in preparedness of some cynical answer of his professor but it never came. Snape just stared at him obviously irritated. He trailed his lip with his index finger like he always did when he was deep in thoughts. Harry felt driven mad by this movement and shifted nervously in his chair while he watched Snape curiously. After a few minutes the potionmaster rose gracefully from his chair. "Annoying as always, are we, Potter?" He said unwillingly while offering his hand to lead Harry into the living room.

This time Snape spelled silently music in the room and they began dancing in circles like they had weeks ago. They moved for a long time and Harry could smell the clean, musky scent of his professor. Neither of them said a word until Snape genuinely rose his voice. "Why do you still wear that ring, Potter?" He tried to sound indifferent. Harry leaned in to the chest of Snape. "Potter, what are you doing?" The professor asked mildly annoyed. "Screw Voldemort, Screw Dumbledore, Screw my dad" Harry whispered. "I kept the ring because I wanna be with you." Uncertainly he looked in the pitch black eyes of his professor who seemed speechless for the first time in his life. "Potter, this isn't one of your brightest ideas, you know?" Snape said sarcastically. "Please." The younger man breathed. "Please?" Snape asked framing the boys face with his eyes. "Please, sir." Harry whispered, pressing himself against the other man. "You don't know what you are asking for." Snape said in a husky voice, his face only inches away from Harry's. "I want you." Harry moaned.

Slowly, like in trance Snape lifted his chin up so Harry was forced to look him in the eyes. Harry shuddered under the intense gaze.

Snape kissed Harry. Snape savored his young mouth in a way that weakened Harry's legs until they seemed to be made of jelly. The display of passion shown on Snape's face made Harry hard. Rock hard. Deepening the kiss he tried to grind his hips on Snape's, a desperate moan escaping his lips.

Suddenly Snape broke the kiss and bit into Harry's ear. The boy inhaled sharply in surprise. Snape began kissing his jawline and trailed down his naked body. Harry could do nothing but squirm between these intense touches. Snape worked his way down to Harry's navel then unbuttoned the boys trousers. Harry breath hitched as Snape's slim fingers wrapped his cock in his boxers. "You are such exquisite sight." Snape murmured in Harry's ear while he caressed the hard member. Harry withered. "You like my voice, do you?" Snape purred. Harry could do nothing but moan. Desperately he arched his hips forward into Snape's touch. "So close." Snape hissed softly. Then sucked on one of Harry's nipples. A burning sensation built up in Harry working its way through his whole body as he came with a surprised cry into his boxers. He trembled so hard Snape had to hold him otherwise he would have crashed to the ground.

"That was amazing." Harry breathed as he had recovered. "Who thought the boy who lived was gay." Snape mused. "I am not gay." Harry said defiantly. Snape rose an eyebrow. "I see." He snorted. "I mean. I didn't now." Harry defended himself. "At least until now." He clarified. "You mean you are a virgin?" Snape asked him trying to control his features. "Yes, but doesn't this count?" Harry smiled. "This doesn't matter now, Potter. I apologize, I shouldn't have done this." Snape said. "But you did." Harry stated flatly. "Yes, seems I have a thing for snotty Gryffendor brats." The other man sneered. Harry raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Then maybe I have thing for an old greasy potionmaster. What do you think will come out of it?" Harry mocked him. "I have something in mind." The potionmaster hissed, heat burning in his eyes. Harry felt his cheeks turn crimson. Snape turned away from him, a sudden look of disgust on his face. He cleared his throat. "I am sorry but we have to end this." Harry took his hand. "Please don't send me away." Snape stared at him. "I have to. This cannot be repeated." Harry inched closer. "Why not? I want you." Snape's expression grew fierce. "Let me point this out to you: I don't share and I don't play nice." He warned the boy. Harry had never seen the man so powerful, he really was gorgeous. Snape's sonorous voice became husky as he muttered: "Think about it, if you want to go, go now."